The Email Developer will be responsible for designing, building, and executing engaging email experiences for clients and prospects in through email and email campaigns from start to finish. This includes email build, deployment configuration, testing, QA, launch, and post-tracking of deployment activities. This uses the Salesforce Marketing Suite (SFMC), including Pardot and its resources, to deliver dynamic and personalized email marketing campaigns to provide timely, targeted communications.
Duties and responsibilities
- The Email Developer will need to work closely with internal leaders to understand key campaign parameters and inputs, such as subscriber or target audience.
- This role will also collaborate closely with marketing team members for the overall creative approach and branding; receiving copy, graphics, videos, and other content needed to build and maintain emails.
- Duties include:
- Pardot system architecture, such as creating/maintaining segmentation lists and automations.
- Designing and maintaining custom segmented email campaigns to target audiences, such as a new client automated welcome series and lead drip automation.
- Implement creative email designs using HTML5 and CSS with mobile optimization and a degree of personalization.
- Ensure a proper internal QA process is followed: Set up projects for internal team approvals, team testing, schedule deployment, and complete post-deployment checks.
- Able to identify and resolve potential issues proactively.
- Partner and collaborate with peers to ensure knowledge sharing and process efficiencies.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing and email development
- Bachelors degree
- Experience working with an email marketing platform (Examples: Salesforce/Pardot, HubSpot, MailChimp, etc.)
- Experience with building emails using HTML5, CSS, along with content management skills, and a good eye for aesthetics.
- Good time-management abilities, including some timeline creation for project planning.
- Experience with marketing of financial services is a plus
- 401k with matching component
- United Healthcare PPO Medical employee coverage paid by Company
- United Healthcare PPO Dental, United Healthcare Vision, Short Term and Life Insurance voluntary options available
- Generous holidays and PTO
- Remote hybrid opportunity
Come and join a team that is making a difference in their clients and employee's lives!