At Shipt, we are transforming the grocery shopping experience and giving time back to consumers. Shipt shoppers handpick fresh groceries and household essentials, then deliver them to your door in as little as one hour.About Shipt
Shipt is growing and we are searching for an Email Marketing Developer to join our team! In this role you'll manage the end-to-end execution of Shipt’s cross-channel marketing campaigns. You’ll work with our talented Brand Design team to build and produce best-in-class email, in-app, and push notifications to engage Shipt’s loyal member base.
What You’ll Gain
You will get experience working with a cross-disciplinary team shipping real-world products to our customers around the nation. You will also receive hands-on mentorship from your friendly teammates on topics ranging from design to career advice.
- Code HTML & CSS emails to spec from design comps and copy decks in a fast-paced environment, ensuring rendering consistency across desktop and app-based clients.
- Work within our ESP platform to create and launch cross-channel marketing campaigns on time and error-free.
- Manage project deliverables and drive collaboration with our brand team to ensure we're sending best-in-class, cutting edge email, push and in-app messages.
- Partner with data science to integrate data as necessary to target, segment, and trigger campaigns.
- Analyze campaign performance data and report out on results
- 3+ years of experience launching cross-channel campaigns using marketing automation platforms such as Oracle Responsys, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.
- Expert-level HTML and CSS knowledge. You hand-code emails in a text editor.
- Experience with Litmus or similar email rendering platforms, and familiarity with common email rendering bugs and hacks, e.g. your emails look consistent on iPhone 7, Outlook 2019, Gmail app on Android, etc.
- Demonstrated excellent project management skills, ability to multitask effectively, and work cross-functionally.
- Demonstrated experience being a proactive problem solver and strong communicator and collaborator
Nice to Haves
- Experience with SQL
- You understand the grocery delivery business and have a thirst to improve the overall online shopping delivery experience
- Familiar with project management tracking tools like Wrike, Asana, Jira, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.