The Developer & Designer, Email & Digital is responsible for both the design and development of digital advertising, website and email to support Porter’s full range of marketing initiatives.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Designs and codes dynamic, personalized emails within an email CMS platform (Responsys)
- Solves new data requirements in partnership with the Data Warehouse and Customer Relationship Management teams
- Designs and codes digital and interactive experiences for web, digital advertising
- Designs and codes web pages in HTML / CSS / JS, as a front-end developer, including landing pages for web (including mobile web)
- Collaborates with Senior Designer on creative for email, website and digital advertising
- Liaises with Digital team to ensure common standards
- Liaises with the team’s Project Manager to keep on track with projects.
- Is a keeper of the Porter brand standards
- Actively participates in Porter’s Safety Management System (SMS) including, reporting hazards and incidents encountered in daily operations; understand, comply and promote the Company Safety Policy.
- Concern for Safety: Identifying hazardous or potentially hazardous situations and taking appropriate action to maintain a safe environment for self and others.
- Teamwork: Working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals.
- Passenger/Customer Service: Providing service excellence to internal and/or external customers (passengers).
- Initiative: Dealing with situations and issues proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities that arise.
- Results Focus: Focusing efforts on achieving high quality results consistent with the organization’s standards.
- Fostering Communication: Listening and communicating openly, honestly, and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue and building consensus.
- 6+ years experience in digital design and interaction design .
- Experience with personalization/customization including an understanding of data flows.
- Strong ability to manage tight production deadlines, with quick turnarounds and multiple projects.
- Fluency in English required. Fluency in French is an asset.
- Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination
LOCATION: Toronto (Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport - YTZ)