About the job
As a Demand Generation Channel Lead - Email & Webinar, you will focus on running programs which target the development (maturing) of Slack leads using channels which include but are not limited to email and webinars. You will work closely with team members who are responsible for acquiring leads, by developing appropriate journeys for those leads who engage with offers from Slack. Your focus in this role will be to build and launch programs which help to nurture leads towards sales-readiness.
This role offers the opportunity to have a significant impact on the Slack business and you’ll partner cross-functionally to help grow marketing-sourced pipeline. The perfect candidate will blend creativity, proactivity, curiosity and a data-centered approach to how they prioritise. Some of the key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Define, launch and optimise email programs (both automated and manual) which are focused on the development (progression) of leads/contacts in our database.
- Scope, manage and optimize a full-funnel webinar program for the EMEA region which supports everything from prospect acquisition to lead maturation in the middle of the funnel to customer-focused webinars.
- Collaborate and engage with a diverse set of teams across all regions including Campaigns, Field Marketing, Marketing Operations, Paid Digital, Localization and Product Marketing to deliver multi-channel nurture campaigns.
- Partner with creative, product marketing, content, and sales organizations to deliver compelling content of exceptional value to our customers.
- Optimize lead journeys based on the analysis of campaign/channel performance. Learn to make decisions that improve the customer journey and drive desired outcomes.
- Develop an iterative testing strategy to gain insights and continually improve the customer experience through optimized messaging, segmentation, and targeting.
- Inform & iterate top of the funnel activity by sharing insights on lead quality (based on conversion/engagement rates in nurture programs).
- Run daily-weekly-monthly data-driven analysis and reporting of program/campaign/channel performance, including funnel performance, conversion metrics, and segment analysis.
- 3-5 years of experience in email (or lifecycle) marketing or campaign management.
- Strong strategic aptitude and program management skills with experience gaining consensus and driving deliverables with individuals even in the face of ambiguity.
- Extensive experience in database segmentation
- Passion for using data to drive decisions and ensure the best possible experience for customers.
- Experience in running email campaigns within multiple markets
- Self-starter with a high degree of motivation. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, plus the ability to prioritize the most important initiatives for the team.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Experience in the SaaS, Tech or IT industry is preferred.