Our team is growing and we are looking for exceptional talent! As the Demand Center Email Manager, you will be responsible for the strategy, campaign & program architecture, and success of Zoom’s email channel. You will partner with Integrated Marketing, Regional Field, and Webinar Program team members to ensure a best-in-class email program, as well as support omnichannel campaigns that engage and nurture leads, and contribute significantly to pipeline. We’re looking for a leader and strong cross-functional collaborator with a data-driven approach. You should always prioritize the customer experience, champion the Zoom brand, and help to tell a cohesive story.
You will manage a team of email program managers. While mostly strategic, you can be hands-on when needed.
- Responsible for telling the Zoom story to prospects and customers and delivering the best user journey experience
- Manage a team of email producers, ensuring flawless execution
- Provide consultancy of email promotion strategy, lead journey, database segmentation strategy, lead flow, and integration across systems
- Consult on the lead journey, persona targeting, behavioral marketing
- Own the promotional calendar for the Zoom database, and facilitate conflict resolution between campaigns
- Build audience segmentation, funnel stage, and governance strategies.
- Own the Zoom email nurture journeys end-to-end, from the emails through to the content engagement
- Drive optimization of email programs and databases through data insights and A/B testing
- Regularly communicate and report out (email program, database, and nurtures) to stakeholders
- Be an operational subject matter expert of our Email Sending Platform; train internal users on email concepts, metrics, and best practices.
- Own and maintain the Zoom Email Marketing project roadmap
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience and success working in a cross-functional organization, and a global mindset
- Experience leading a team
- 10+ years of experience running email marketing prgrams
- Must be extremely analytical and data-driven
- Experience building automated and intelligent multi-stage nurtures
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS, SQL experience a plus
- Strategic mindset and strong problem solver but ability to get scrappy when necessary
- A solid understanding of GDPR and CAN-SPAM compliance is required.
- Proficiency in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Tableau, Google Analytics/Optimize, Litmus
- Strong project management skills and experience working with PM tools; Asana, JIRA, etc
- Ability to think critically and make optimization decisions based on data analytics
- Demonstrated understanding of email marketing best practices
- Skilled in marketing testing, data analysis, and reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work with many cross-functional teams.
- Experience in video or web conferencing in the cloud is a plus
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Given Zoom’s status as a federal contractor, we are subject to President Biden’s Executive Order requiring COVID-19 vaccinations for all US employees. As such, Zoom requires all US employees, including remote employees, to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram