You’ve guessed it! We’re an IT company and our cloud software helps eCommerce stores around the world sell more using marketing automation across email, SMS, mobile, web and chat channels. We deliver more than 20 billion marketing messages each year for over 400 companies and 1,000 brands. Not bad, huh?
We’ve been operating for over 12 years and our team includes experienced developers, enthusiastic marketing and sales specialists, keen analysts and project managers, and dedicated account managers. All of them are experienced in designing effective customer journeys and marketing campaigns.
At present we’re looking for an analytical, multitasking
Deliverability & Compliance Specialist
to help secure our internal processes and policies.
Your daily tasks will include:
· Monitoring deliverability performance and providing support to account managers in case of potential issues or opportunities for improvement.
· Educating colleagues and clients on best email sending practices and verifying that those practices are followed accordingly.
· Developing our MTA infrastructure by regular monitoring and updates in collaboration with our IT team.
· Managing our IP database, controlling available resources and their condition.
· Representing ExpertSender in close contacts with our partners and other organizations within the email ecosystem.
· Reacting to abuse reports and processing them in a timely and efficient manner.
· Vetting potential clients and their databases to confirm that our high security and compliance standards are met at all times.
· Helping other teams in various operations such as client account configurations or closures.
· Assisting in the maintenance of our information security management system (ISO 27001 certified) and data protection activities.
· Preparing periodic reports and presentations to keep your direct supervisor and C-level executives up-to-date.
Apply now if you:
· Speak English on a minimum B2 level (i.e. FCE),
· Have at least 2 years of experience in email deliverability or compliance,
· Know a lot about DNS, MTA, FBL, ISP, IP and email environment in general,
· Are well familiar with GDPR, CCPA, CAN-SPAM, CASL and other laws and regulations,
· Are highly organized,
· Love data and statistics,
· See things other people do not notice,
· Enjoy helping people around you,
· Like following and executing procedures,
· Are able to act proactively and independently.
We’ll be hyped if you:
· Collaborated with organizations such as MAAWG or Signal Spam,
· Worked with Microsoft 365, YouTrack or similar applications,
· Have experience with SaaS technologies or security standards such as ISO 27001.
We promise that you’ll:
· Get stable, full-time employment (standard job contract or B2B agreement) with salary adequate to your experience,
· Get busy, keeping a leading software company in motion,
· Get the usual benefits: Multisport Card membership, medical insurance (Family Plan),
· Enjoy flexible working hours and a hybrid work mode (office + home office),
· Enjoy an informal work environment in a modern office space (Garnizon in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz).
If you would like your data to be processed for the purposes of this recruitment please include the following clause in your CV. The below consents are voluntary. You may withdraw consents at any time by sending a letter to the registered office of ExpertSender S.A. or by sending an email to [email protected]. Please bear in mind that it does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that had been performed before the withdrawal.
[ ] I hereby agree to the processing by the administrator, i.e. ExpertSender S.A., with its registered office in Gdańsk (postal code: 80-280), ul. Norwida 1, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, held by a District Court Gdańsk–Północ in Gdańsk, 8th Commercial Division, under a registration number (KRS): 0000916101, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 5862237116, statistical No. (REGON): 220775305, with a share capital of PLN 108 760,00 of my personal data included in the application form submitted by myself, other than: name or names and surname, parents' names, date of birth, place of residence or correspondence address, education, employment history, for the purpose of my participation in the recruitment process for the position for which I am submitting the application for a period of 6 months from the date of submitting the application. I hereby declare that expressing this consent is voluntary and does not affect the possibility of participating in the recruitment, and its withdrawal shall not result in any negative consequences and shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing that had been performed before the withdrawal.