Use data and insights to develop and execute 1:1 marketing campaigns
It’s an exciting time to be at Australia Post. As the world rapidly changes, we’ve had to change too – to ensure our future is even greater than our past. Be part of an iconic and dynamic organisation that touches the lives of every Australian.
What It’s Like To Work Here
For you, it means you'll do great work, learn from the best and develop a career within a robust and well-invested but empowering and creative environment. We all work hard – we're working on major challenges, after all – but we also recognise that you have a life outside of the office, so we provide flexible conditions that enable you to grow whilst enjoying genuine work life balance.
What does the role involve?
The Database Marketing Manager handles the tactical and operational aspects of the sales and marketing database to contribute to the segment’s e-commerce strategy. It generates demand through mass-marketing and database analytics to support the segment in identifying high value customers in small- to mid-scale segments and improve overall product infiltration. It provides analytical support to segments across the business to assist in lead generation and segment targeting to improve overall sales and boost the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
- Operate and maintain the sales database to ensure it contains accurate and up to date customer information.
- Conduct data analysis to identify sales and lead generation opportunities amongst both new and existing customers to provide support for sales and marketing initiatives across the business.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of data-driven programs to identify new areas of opportunity for sales, particularly for small- to –mid-scale business customers.
- Identify insights to support the creation of segment value propositions across key categories.
- Collect and utilise learnings from customer experiences to contribute to future sales planning.
- Contribute knowledge of customer data and market trends to support sales.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for candidates with extensive experience across CRM or Lifecycle Marketing with strong examples of using data and insights to develop and execute 1:1 marketing campaigns.
- Extensive experience in CRM or lifecycle marketing
- Experience in data-driven marketing
- Experience in B2B Marketing, brand building and integrated campaign strategy planning
- Experience conducting regular evaluation analysis of marketing campaigns to provide meaningful, actionable insights
- Comfortable working with Salesforce
- Experience working with broad data sets
Benefits & Culture
We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace brings out the best in our people. We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, cultures and disabilities. A career at Australia Post Group can lead down many paths and we are passionate about offering a supportive, inclusive culture, competitive compensation and flexible working conditions that enable you to develop whilst enjoying genuine work life balance.
To register your interest with our passionate careers team, please click 'Apply Now' and please remember to upload your details and your most recent resume.