What Is Vue School
Vue School is the 1st learning platform for Vue.js, having trained more than 70.000 web developers around the globe. We provide several forms of training, mainly video lessons, via our SAAS product. Our teachers are industry leaders that along with Vue.js they teach other top-notch technologies. Most clients(or v-friends) love our service and reach out for help, feedback, or feature requests on a daily basis. Our development team consists of 6 people, working remotely from all over the world.
Role objective: Provide support to help optimise provisioning of all database-marketing strategies including email and other forms of direct marketing communication, in order to support and achieve overall customer retention and ARPU targets. You will be working closely with our team. We are looking for someone long-term that Vue School will be their sole job and care about the project and client satisfaction.
Some Of The Responsibilities Include
- Copywriting and creative messaging:
- Develop copy for all email and direct mail campaigns(writing clear, persuasive, original copy)
- Automate email journeys and behavior-based communications
- Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar
- Overseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion
- Work on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines
- Liaise with internal and external suppliers(design, development, etc)
Database Management And Segmentation
- Manipulate customer data into actionable information for customer contact campaigns
- Support the deployment and administration of email and CRM marketing plans
- Execute data processing requests for response-marketing purposes, such as counts, de-dupe, raw selections, extracts etc
- Help implement email and CRM campaigns using in-house and third-party applications(email broadcast systems).
- Help analyse and profile company’s data, user behaviour and trends with a view to maximising upsell and retention.
- Assist Marketing Manager with campaign planning requirements.
- Using in-house and external tracking systems to provide analysis on effectiveness of email and CRM campaigns.
- Provide support and feedback on best data usage and how to optimise response and opt-in rate.
- Responsible for email and CRM campaign development, targeting, delivery, and analysis.
- Ensure that email campaigns and other database marketing activities are deployed on time and to plan.
- Carry out such tasks that are required to meet the needs of the marketing department.
Required Skills And Experience
- Marketing degree or relevant CIM qualifications.
- Outstanding copywriting and creative writing skills.
- 2 years Database(CRM) Marketing experience in a subscription billing business.
- Demonstrable experience of managing large CRM databases.
- Experience working remotely.
- Solid understanding of data management and the ability to manipulate data.
- Experience in segmenting customers’ clusters to drive retention and upsell.
- Highly numerate and analytical with a keen eye for detail.
- Highly Effective presentation and communication ability.
- Show flexibility to help with different areas of the marketing operation.
Nice To Have
- Experience of working in a technology or education business
- Experience working with or for developers
- Experience with Drip
- Experience with looker, amplitude, or mixpanel
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Photoshop, graphic, editing
- Favor a learning culture, which constantly reviews and evolves objectively and honestly.
- Able to work independently and set own priorities.
- Display an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Able to proactively manage own time and priorities to deliver business goals.
- Able to cultivate strong working relationships with other staff members.
- Able to work within an international and multicultural team.
- Share the core values of excellence, collaboration, innovation, and commercial discipline.
What We Offer
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Competitive salary
- Budget for training/equipment/conferences
- Work with a brand customers love
- Time to study and learn new skills
- Remote role on a long-term contract
Describe why you are the perfect fit for this role in your cover letter. Email to [email protected]