Are you looking for an opportunity to expertly manage the total addressable market data for 600,000+ restaurants? Are you excited by the challenge of operationalizing unique prospect, partner, and competitor data all in one ecosystem? If you’re a pro at serving up rich selling data to reps and marketing teams so that they can reach out to the right people at the right times, then we might have the perfect opportunity for you.
ChowNow is unique among tech startups in the restaurant space. We power branded online ordering systems for independent restaurants across North America – via websites, Google, Instagram, and through branded iOS and Android apps – and we do it all for a reasonable monthly fee regardless of order volume. We operate this way because of our belief in being fair, sustainable, and equitable with our restaurant partners. And the same goes for our workplace.
Diversity, teamwork, and mutual respect are among our core company values. And we pride ourselves on giving our teams plenty of opportunities to make their mark. To date we’ve created over 18,000 apps for our restaurant partners – something that’s never been done before in our category. And as we expand to new markets, further spreading the word about the ChowNow difference, those opportunities to create, build, and grow will only increase. If this sounds like the kind of workplace, and the kind of mission, that appeals to you, we’d love to talk.
Learn more by checking out our reviews on Glassdoor (they’re excellent). Together we can preserve neighborhood flavor, one restaurant at a time.
About The Position
As our Database Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for optimizing our total addressable market data to enable the Growth team to run at-scale marketing operations, automate lead workflows, increase SDR activity, and report on rep, campaign, and prospect information. Your primary goal will be to manage the constant flow of new datasets related to restaurant prospects in collaboration with the teams that utilize that data, using SQL, Python, and advanced Excel. This includes refining how we store this data, receiving, cleaning, and uploading new data sets, and launching and maintaining a program to refresh our TAM (total addressable market) data on a quarterly basis.
Reports to Director of Growth Operations; no direct reports
As The Database Marketing Analyst, You Will
- Maintain an up-to-date TAM with a constant flow of new data
- Enhance our Partnership & Competitor data structures
- Maintain in & out of platform reporting to measure the success of Growth campaigns and initiatives
Within 30 Days, You’ll
- Progress through our Ramp Camp (ChowNow’s New Hire Onboarding Experience).
- Learn the ChowNow Marketing and Sales processes and methodologies.
- Shadow the PXM, SDR, Email Marketing, and Marketing Automation teams and familiarize yourself with their workflows.
- Understand ChowNow’s Marketo, LeanData and Salesforce.com instances including synced fields, reports, dashboards, required data and workflows.
- Become an expert on the Demand Generation tech stack that interacts with Salesforce and Marketo.
- Take over existing Growth Ops reporting including daily/weekly/monthly MQL volume and SDR conversion rates.
- Maintain True Up files for Diamond Attribution.
- Own process for new data uploads.
Within 60 Days, You’ll
- Update our data management structure for Partner employee contacts to allow for email at-scale and optimized activity history.
- Work with VP of Growth and Director of Growth Operations to improve upon existing attribution true up process and takeover auditing this data bi-weekly.
- Collaborate with Marketing Automation and Sales Development Ops to launch a refined lead and contact status program, ultimately serving as the source for improved TAM reporting and an ongoing lead re-engagement program.
Within 90 Days You’ll
- Implement a data structure to track Partnership team KPIs and Goals.
- Launch program to update TAM on a quarterly basis including external scrapes and organized, strategic data imports.
You Should Apply If
- You have 2-5 years of experience of managing large, nuanced data sets (experience managing intentional duplicate contacts is a significant plus)
- You have demonstrated success in database management and optimization within B2B organizations.
- You are fluent in Sql, Python, and advanced Excel.
- You are highly analytical and have a knack for tracking and reporting marketing data on a granular level.
- You are a pro when it comes to maintaining Salesforce fields and reporting (lightning experience is a plus).
- You are results driven, have strong attention to detail, are organized and can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have an ability to work independently with minimal supervision and cannot stand gaps in process, even when you are the first notice.
About Our Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- A “best place to work” winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 6 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave
- Employer-contributing student loan assistance program
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool)
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion)
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap
As one of ChowNow’s core values, “Celebrates Diversity”, we are committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. ChowNow is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.