Aviva UK are now looking for a passionate, ambitious Data and CRM Consultant to use their data and digital skills to drive the right customer engagement campaigns join our growing CRM team.
We have a vibrant, challenging B2C & B2B Marketing data and CRM team collaborating closely with our Communication and Distribution teams within Aviva. This role sits in the Commercial team within the Protection, Health and Wellbeing business which serves 2.4m customers in the UK, and we are building a co-ordinated approach to our marketing and customer engagement. We need the best data and marketing capabilities to join our team. We’re looking for those with Adobe Campaign and data manipulation and processing skills with some marketing and financial services experience to join us.
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, building and sending campaign workflows within Adobe Campaign Manager targeting both our corporate partners and direct customers. The role will be hands-on with data and technology with additional elements of consultative activity and introducing effectiveness and efficiencies through data driven marketing & automation. You will work alongside other data specialists and our Marketing and Distribution teams that will support access and engagement to selected customer groups. This is a team activity and will provide the ideal candidate with exposure to a range of business functions for them to grow and learn.
The role can be based in our Bristol Eastleigh, York or London offices, and as a team we are very flexible with remote working as long as you are comfortable coming into our offices once a week.
The role’s duties & responsibilities:
- Building and sending campaigns, as well as the strategic work on campaign planning
- Data analysis on our wellbeing campaigns, owning these campaigns from start to finish
- Working with members of the marketing team to identify and deliver the data requirements solution/s for effective multi-channel marketing
- Manipulation of customer data for accurate, secure and appropriate campaign activity
- Liaising with the broader digital, IT and business teams to gain access to appropriate data sets and ensure the provision of targeting data is suitable
- Contributing your expertise to the wider team on campaign testing and analysis and the exploitation of Adobe Campaign Manager
Skills & experiences required:
- Robust experience of data analysis and/or communications data planning on marketing campaigns
- Experience using CRM systems
- Project management skills – experience of owning your own projects
- A proven track record of working with unfamiliar and complex data to achieve timely and high-quality outcomes in conjunction with varied business areas (e.g. IT, operations, marketing, risk)
- Data presentation skills with an ability to convey sophisticated requirements and scenarios to a non-technical audience
- Commercial understanding and practical use of the Adobe Campaign Manager technology platform would be good to see
- Exposure to the Financial Services and the Protection, Health and Wellbeing insurance market would be nice to see
- A grasp of the capabilities and workings of the Adobe Marketing Cloud would be preferred
What will you get for this role?
- A salary up to £35,000 depending on location, skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family (some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we’re people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take ownership, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too. We always ‘Care More’. It’s our thing. We’re all about our people – that’s you – so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we’re very open to that. In fact, we don’t advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it’s up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.