Shutterstock is seeking a CRM Specialist to join our team to help us achieve our revenue targets and bring our customer engagement to the next level through excellence in every aspect of customer lifecycle marketing. This role will work with other members of the Global CRM Team and cross functional partners to drive campaign strategic development, campaign execution, reporting, and optimization.
We’re a hands on team of passionate CRM strategists, email developers, and data whizzes who love getting into the weeds, and getting things built, hands-on. This person should be an expert in customer nurturing and growth marketing – a blend of skilled marketer, brilliant communicator, influencer, and passionate customer advocate.
- Working with your CRM team-mates and cross functional partners to take day to day ownership, from soup to nuts, over all aspects of your CRM marketing initiatives, including strategy, design, copy, development, production/QA, and measurement
- Specialization in one of the three following lifecycle stages:
- Winback - Win back lapsed customers
- Activation - Drive a first purchase from leads and free trials
- Pre Churn / Growth - Grow the lifetime value of and retain active customers
- Implementing sophisticated, industry leading cross channel lifecycle automation
- Building user segmentation, developing a deep understanding of our customers and their lifecycles
- Proactively developing and executing test plans to increase conversion, retention, growth, winback, and engagement throughout the customer’s lifecycle
- Localizing the promotional and content merchandising strategy in key strategic countries in order to provide customers a better experience and improve conversion, cross-sell, and re-activation
- Creating reports / dashboards to support efficient measurement of day-to-day CRM activities and marketing programs
- Staying ahead of the curve to apply ongoing knowledge of market trends, competitive offerings, and best practices
- 2+ years marketing experience
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools (Responsys / Eloqua or other enterprise level platform), database schemas, HTML, and CSS
- Did the college thing (Bachelor’s degree required)
- Passionate about email/lifecycle marketing and a lifelong learner motivated to learn more
- Self-proclaimed data/analytics geek combined with creative thinker who can translate insights into marketing strategies (advanced Excel skills or SQL)
- Highly organized and detail oriented with proven ability to manage multiple projects and juggle competing priorities and deadlines
- Works well under tight deadlines and a constantly changing high-growth environment
- Have a strong work ethic, are self-motivated, and are accountable
- Team oriented – desire to be a part of and contribute to a high performance culture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work cross-functionally with creative, data, product, marketing, and sales teams within the organization
We are one team collectively focused on creating an unrivaled experience for our Customers and Contributors. Our principles represent the mindset of the employee who will thrive at Shutterstock. If you are passionate about what you do, and want to become part of a cutting-edge technology company building industry leading products, please apply.