Who We Are
Haus Labs By Lady Gaga is not just another beauty brand. They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but at Haus Labs we believe beauty is how you see yourself. We want you to love who you are, and it is our mission to spread kindness, bravery, and creativity by providing tools for self-expression and reinvention. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.
The Customer Retention Manager at Haus Labs is responsible for day-to-day planning and optimization of the Customer Retention program - including email and SMS channels - with the objective of increasing the lifetime value of customers while nurturing them throughout their lifecycle. This role partners across teams to strategize, plan and flawlessly deploy campaigns, promotions, and customer lifecycle initiatives to drive financial performance. This position also collaborates with and manages 3rd party platforms / partners such as our ESP (Email Service Provider) and SMS provider. This role requires strong organizational skills, the ability to reprioritize and juggle many tasks simultaneously, a collaborative spirit, and a mindset of constant, iterative learning to make data-driven decisions and recommendations.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain calendar, roadmap, and learning agenda for retention program including email, SMS, and customer lifecycle initiatives
- Own all email/SMS channel and repeat customer KPIs; responsible for achieving channel financial targets and customer-level goals
- Monitor, track, and analyze campaign metrics on a weekly and monthly basis
- Manage relationship with Customer Retention channel platforms and partners (email, SMS)
- Develop and optimize comprehensive email and SMS channel strategies that support product launches, customer retention, and conversion rate optimization
- Implement initiatives including cross-sell and upsell campaigns to drive repeat purchase rate, increase value, and provide delightful experiences to that foster loyal, long-term customer relationships
- Establish and document brand best practices for email + SMS campaign strategy and creative asset requests
- Set up, schedule, and deploy email + SMS programs ensuring flawless execution and on-time delivery
- Build out automated Email roadmap and experiences to support customer lifecycle touchpoints
- Submit creative requests for all email + SMS campaign assets and copy
- Work cross-functionally to craft creative content needs and requirements to support ongoing strategic initiatives
- Serve as point of contact for email agency and oversee day-to-day support and projects
- Continually develop and optimize new processes to improve cross-functional collaboration
- Develop and execute A/B testing roadmap to optimize campaign strategy, grow engagement, and improve financial performance
- Maintain email/SMS list health and strong email deliverability
- Review competitive landscape and best practices adjusting plans and operational activities based on competitive activity
- Support eCommerce Manager with site content QA and campaign launches as needed
What We Are Looking For
- 4+ years of experience in eCommerce or digital marketing
- Experience managing, scaling and optimizing Customer Retention marketing channels to reach ambitious list growth and revenue goals
- Experience collaborating closely with creative and design teams to bring campaign strategies to life
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and execute on multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly adaptable and comfortable in a dynamic environment, eager to continually learn
- Impeccable attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience with Klaviyo (ESP) is required and Attentive (SMS platform) is preferred
- Experience with Shopify/Shopify Plus or a Content Management System
- Knowledgeable in CAN-SPAM, GDPR, and deliverability best practices
- Basic knowledge of HTML coding
- Ability to work PDT business hours and support off-hours campaign launches as needed
What We Expect
- At HAUS, how you communicate is as important as what you communicate. We are seeking driven team players with strong communication skills and enthusiasm for collaboration.
- You’re a self-starter who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- You are a team player who approaches solutions from a place of curiosity and positivity.
- We are seeking HAUSmates who welcome constructive criticism and have an impeccable attention to detail.
ART: We are a creative collective that believes art has the power to shape the future.
SCIENCE: We unlock innovation using science and artistry.
KINDNESS: We are a collective community: universal, inclusive and non-binary.
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid, Equal Parental Leave for Birth, Non-Birth and Adoptive Parents
- Flexible time-off policies
- Cell phone stipend
- Life Insurance
- funHAUS events
Everyone is welcome in our HAUS
“Baby, you were born this way.” Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.