The Customer Retention team focuses on defining and implementing the tactics that best increase overall customer retention and lifetime customer value. As the Customer Retention Manager, and very first member of this team, you will have the opportunity to create & implement various loyalty strategies around product engagement, digital communications, and customer segmentation.
Who We Are
At Frndly TV we have a shared drive to succeed and strive to WIN! We are CURIOUS, constantly learning and tackling projects in a creative and unique manner. We approach all challenges with INTEGRITY and as a TEAM and celebrate in our joint success. Every day we are NIMBLE in our fast-moving environment, loving and embracing the amazing changes coming our way!
What your day looks like:
- Evolve Frndly TV’s lifecycle marketing strategy with a primary focus on developing and driving tactics that increase overall customer retention
- Define a multi-channel customer retention strategy including customer onboarding, increased content engagement, improved feature adoption, save tactics, and dynamic upselling.
- Work cross functionally to implement impactful & measurable campaigns
- Build out general & targeted customer communication strategy including email, push notification, sms, in-product messaging, and social campaigns.
- Lead all implementation efforts.
- Evaluate the end-to-end customer journey to identify opportunities to improve our effectiveness and collaboration across the pillars of retention:
- Marketing automation
- Product experience
- Stays current with and presents on the most relevant industry news.
- Constantly researches competitors to inform decisions on marketing campaigns.
Analysis, Metrics, Reporting
- Works with our analytics team to build and maintain dashboards and reporting to track performance of campaigns.
- Analyze KPIs on an ongoing basis to ensure that campaigns are maximizing return to Frndly TV
- Regularly reports to senior leadership on progress and upcoming projects to drive engagement and retention metrics
- Develop new insights about our users and communicate pertinent findings to help drive decision-making and strategies for user acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Own key retention and engagement metrics identified as high-value actions and key predictors of churn
What we're looking for in you:
- Bachelors degree (ideally in Marketing, Business, or Communications)
- 2-4 years experience in retention marketing or lifecycle management programs.
- Experience in the streaming TV/OTT space preferred.
- Experience driving engagement with a subscription product preferred, with a focus on digital subscriptions.
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. You thrive in a startup environment reaching out to cross-functional teams to push retention priorities forward.
- A highly collaborative, flexible and adaptable style, with strong diplomatic and influencing skills
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted from $60,000 - $80,000.
Potential yearly bonus (estimated at 3% to 8% of base salary) & equity grant.
We've got you covered!
- 90% of Medical insurance covered
- 75% of Dental & Vision insurance covered
- 100% of Short-term & Long-term disability covered
- For the costs we can't cover we offer HSA & FSA options
Happy employees are the best employees
- 100% covered Employee Assistance Program that offers counseling, financial planning, legal assistance, and much more!
We work to live our extraordinary lives:
- 13 Paid Company Holidays per year to ensure that you have time to spend with your friends and family.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off so you have the time you need to do the things that you LOVE (usually 4 - 5 weeks per year).
- Paid sick leave to ensure that you can rest, recover, and take care of yourself
- Parental leave offered to help you grow & support your family
We want to take care of our employees long-term:
- 4% 401K match!
- Yearly all staff trainings to align with our goals and mission
- Continued education opportunities
Our people are the best people:
- We like to have fun! We host an all-staff event every quarter for our people to come together, bond and meet each others' family and friends. Past events have included a Company Picnic at Wash Park, a Board Game Tournament, a Trivia Night, and a Holiday Party at Punch Bowl Social
- Monthly volunteer opportunities (because giving to our community warms our hearts)
- Every Tuesday we have a company-sponsored lunch in the office (yum!)
- Once a month we come together for a Town Hall to connect and learn about the business
We LOVE our product and so will you:
- Complimentary Frndly TV Programming!
Frndly TV is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, veteran, or disability status.