**Please note this is a 12 month contract position**
This position exists to support the business in developing an effective communication plan to customers in order to meet the business objectives. They will be responsible for creating and executing marketing plans (automated and manual) to support the business. The engagement results will be analyzed on a regular basis to understand best practices, ensure the communications are meeting business objectives and also determine underperforming aspects to make necessary changes and/or apply to future customer communications.
- Conduct customer campaign workshops with the business in order to understand their objectives and creative a proposal to meet these objectives including creative waves, contact logic and KPI’s;
- Review Journey and campaign results to determine if key KPIs are successful;
- Propose and leverage best practices, A/B testing, and modern communication trends to ensure maximum deliverability, open rate, and effectiveness . – will work closely with agency for creative;
- Develop personalized communications to Honda/Acura Canada customers for email, social and mobile channels. This will include the use of Sales Force Marketing Cloud, AMPScript and Journey Builder;
- Work closely with the Analytics Team to develop reporting and analytics requirements based on business requirements.
- Diploma in Marketing or business background;
- Minimum of 3 -5 years previous related experience;
- Budget planning experience;
- Experience in AMPScript and Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) tools;
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud product; experience in Journey Builder is a plus;
- Knowledge of Salesforce application; knowledge of VisualForce is a plus;
- At least three (3) years of development experience in HTML/CSS;
- Communication ability with other specialists to complete map out journey logic, data requirements and UAT testing of campaigns;
- Communication with Business Leads during the creative process workshops and also during SIT and UAT as the business is involved and expectations need to be managed;
- Ability to work with vendors and communicate with agencies, including a briefing session and also emails with creative feedback, changes and approvals;
- Ability to work with IT Teams regarding the data extensions for the customer journey and validation of the categories; also when questions/issues with the SQL query occur after journey production.
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation will take into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please email Human Resources at [email protected] or call (905) 888-4331.