Suitsupply is an international men's fashion brand with more than 100 stores worldwide across major metropolitan cities like Paris, Milan, London, Zurich, Sydney, New York, Toronto, Shanghai, Singapore and Hong Kong. The company operates a strong e-commerce platform which is accelerating and allows it to bring that same high-quality tailoring and personal service to customers around the world.
As a Customer Retention Lead you will be part of the growth team and work with teams across Suitsupply to create, optimize and evolve our customer experience to retain our customers and grow our customer base. You are responsible to translate analysis into campaigns, features and process improvements. You are motivated to bring solutions and create actionable insights to continuously improve our program.
Your typical day includes
- Work cross-functionally with email, online marketing, creative, merchandise and development teams to develop and execute lifecycle campaigns that increase customer life-time value.
- Support and collaborate with business to lead execution of campaigns that deliver against established KPI's.
- Partner with content, localization and development teams to update email processes and functions to allow for more scalable and stable processes within our Salesforce marketing cloud environment.
- Collaborate with our analytics team to analyze customer behaviour and segments, to define content strategy, triggers and measure impact.
This job might be for you if you have
- Relevant experience in a marketing role in a fast-paced environment
- Good analytical and communicative skills together with a proactive attitude
- 2+ year in-depth experience in Salesforce marketing cloud
- Affinity with E-commerce and performance improvements in complex processes
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a relentless focus on improvement
- Experience with SQL, BigQuery and Google Analytics is a plus
You will be successful if
- You are pro-active, eager to learn and accurate with a sharp eye for detail
- You deliver tangible results and drive continuous improvements together with our team
- You create products / solutions for the business which lead to impactful, actionable insights and deliverables
- You are structured, proactive and you can communicate (written and verbal) in fluent English
What do you get in return?
- Autonomy - we don't care for needles signing off and want you to get things done.
- Opportunity to make an impact by providing the best possible insights to support data-driven business decisions across the company
- Growth - we consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. We want you to grow and to learn. We will help you to do so.
- Corporate Social Responsibility- we are committed to doing business in a sustainable manner. That's why we aim to only work with suppliers that meet the internationally recognized standards of the International Labour Organization.
- Style - Opportunity to work with a beautiful, high-quality product.