It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they are doing. At Dutch Bros Coffee, we are more than just a coffee company. We are a fun-loving, mind-blowing company that makes a difference one cup at a time.
Being part of the Dutch Family... You are adaptable, a servant leader, and community-minded. You view yourself as an unfinished product on the constant pursuit of personal and professional development. We rely on our people to uphold our core values of speed, quality, and service to protect our culture and ensure our growth remains limitless!
Dutch Bros mission statement... We are a fun-loving, mind-blowing company that makes a massive difference one cup at a time.
Who we are... Dutch Bros Coffee was founded in 1992 by Dane and Travis Boersma. After three generations in the dairy business, the brothers decided to use changes in the industry as motivation to branch out and try something new. The bros bought a double-head espresso machine, cranked up the stereo, threw open their barn doors, and started experimenting with 100 pounds of beans.
Dutch Bros strives to be a force for good through outstanding customer service and killer coffee. The company is continuing to grow, sharing the Dutch Luv and opening new shops throughout the nation.
Through the Dutch Bros Foundation and local operators and franchisees, Dutch Bros donates several million dollars each year to support its customers, local communities, and nonprofit organizations.
We love people and we love OUR people! Here’s what we offer... Here at Dutch Bros, we want our employees to feel valued, and we recognize there's more to value than a salary. The following benefits and perks were hand-picked to cater to our diverse employee base:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Short Term Disability/Life insurances
- Paid Sick Days
- 401(k) plan with employer match after one year of employment
- Education Benefit Program
- Vacation/Floating Holidays/Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Volunteer Days
- Various employee discounts
- Office perks, such as hi-lo desks, snacks provided daily, casual dress code, and an in-house coffee bar with a dedicated Broista
- The CRM & Rewards Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day support and implementation of loyalty marketing initiatives that will transform our brand by building and continually optimizing, growing, and transforming customer-facing loyalty campaigns. This highly organized person will handle many touchpoints of the Dutch Rewards loyalty program, from working with our agency partners and Director of Loyalty on upcoming loyalty campaigns, to messaging set-up and creation that deliver personalized experiences to customers.
- The CRM & Rewards Specialist will work in partnership with the Director of Loyalty to manage a cross-functional discipline and will work alongside digital marketing with a key focus on loyalty campaign set-up and deployment (segmenting our customer base, developing capabilities to target each segment with personalized offers, building pre-determined customer journeys, etc.) as well as facilitate the development of recommendations and enhancements to reach aggressive revenue goals and key performance indicators that transform loyalty efforts to drive the brand’s long-term growth. This position is eligible for remote work in any state Dutch Bros resides in.
Key Result Areas (KRAs):
Test, Implement, monitor, and optimize campaign messaging for the Dutch Rewards loyalty program and additional marketing programs to drive adoption, awareness, traffic, and revenue:
- Ensuring timely implementation and testing of campaign messaging (email, push notifications, IAM (in-app messaging) within the loyalty platform, including in-flight monitoring and optimization of campaigns
- Ongoing support of technology partners toward building, programming, and utilizing tech stack, including the implementation of our CDP (customer data platform) and messaging provider (Braze)
- Project managing and overseeing deliverables, monitoring progress, and collecting approvals
- Communicating upcoming campaigns & app stickers with our retail technology team to ensure all campaigns, app stickers, app changes, etc. are tested within the loyalty program and the point of sale system.
Champion the effort to continuously advance the effectiveness of our loyalty and digital marketing strategies, tactics, and systems:
- Monitoring competitor CRM and loyalty programs, testing and adopting best practices to continuously improve program performance and value
- Ensuring Dutch Rewards remains up-to-date with larger loyalty industry advancements and technological developments
- Working closely with the broader marketing team and ensuring the rewards strategy addresses annual business goals and syncs well with the marketing calendar
- Managing the loyalty program month-by-month calendar, and adding loyalty-specific updates to other cross-team calendars/sources of truth
Leverage analytics to measure program performance, inform program evolution, distill and codify best practices to drive engagement and incremental visits/spend with loyalty campaigns, and discover new usage opportunities to achieve business objectives:
- Leveraging the use of loyalty program data to develop customer insights to drive a better overall guest experience and to drive a more personalized, individual experience for each customer
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years experience configuring campaigns, managing omni-channel and/or segmented programs in a consumer messaging database preferred (Braze, Iterable, Airship, Emma, Personica, etc.) and/or Customer Data Platform (Segment, mParticle, etc.) and/or loyalty programs (Paytronix, Punchh, LevelUp, etc.)
- 2+ years working with cross-functional teams, including setting, tracking, and meeting deadlines, coordinating schedules, and proactively facilitating communications preferred
- Intermediate working knowledge of spreadsheet software (Excel, Google Sheets, etc.) including formulas, data tables, graphs, etc.
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities, take initiative, think critically, problem-solve, and execute with excellence
- Basic knowledge of HTML a plus, but not required
- Data-driven mindset with an ability to interpret analytics and data to drive decisions and strategy
- Proactive personality with extreme attention to detail
- Highly curious, and always looking to stay ahead of trends
- Positive attitude and thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Results-oriented with the ability to bring cross-functional partners together and quickly shift plans as necessary to achieve goals
- Occasional lifting up to ten pounds
- Must be able to work in a climate-controlled office environment
- Vision must be good, or corrected to normal, to perform normal job duties
- Hearing must be good, or corrected to normal, to have the ability to understand information to perform job duties
- Ability to read and write in English in order to process paperwork and follow up on any actions necessary
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Manual dexterity needed for keyboarding and other repetitive tasks
*This position is eligible for remote work in any state Dutch Bros currently resides in*
If you like wild growth and working in a unique and fun environment, surrounded by positive community, you'll enjoy your career with us!