For Fater we're looking for a CRM - Customer Relationship Management Manager to be involved in our HQ located in Spoltore (PE), Italy. The ideal candidate wants to join our company to develop her/his career in our Marketing Department - Baby Care area.
The CRM - Customer Relationship Management Manager will be responsible for creating and delivering value by automating and supporting the business applications that support our explosive users growth. The main responsibility of this role is to actively implement journeys and use cases, monitoring digital campaigns and build audiences, working closely with Brand, Media and IT teams to ensure growth and business requirements, and take the ownership of brand Salesforce platform.
This is a challenging role, and you will get to automate key business processes that will ensure meeting our aggressive business and data enrichment goals in a flat hierarchy.
Main activities will be:
- Lead, deliver and support the Salesforce CRM application related projects, more specifically Marketing Cloud, Journey Builder, Service Cloud, Advertising Studio, Datorama
- Build customer journeys integrated with push notifications and email campaigns
- Build customer segmentation and audience for digital campaigns
- Aligning business goals with Applications roadmap and priorities
- Interact with cross functional business units to define requirements and understand the systems downstream changes
- Work closely with Architect and Salesforce development team to define and implement the solutions as part of sprint delivery cycles
- Make configuration enhancements on Salesforce platform per business requirements
- Create reports and dashboard for business users and managers
- Act as the primary point of contact for all Salesforce, Marketing Automation and CRM initiatives
- Provide training to Brand and IT colleagues
- At least 5 years of experience in CRM fields
- Demonstrable experience supporting and maintaining Salesforce CRM applications i.e. Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Journey Builder, Advertising Studio, Datorama, Audience Studio
- Salesforce certifications desirable, other CRM certifications are nice to have
- Experience with Marketing Automation / Marketing Tools i.e. Hubspot, Marketo or Eloqua
- Strong analytical skills (i.e. AB test, multivariate testing, customer life cycle analysis), but also a very good understanding of IT and media contents.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- First rate communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands on mentality and approachable personality
- Previous team leadership / management experience is desirable
- Previous experience in FMCG is desirable, but not mandatory
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English