Who We Are:
Omaze is a fundraising platform that has raised over $150M to support charities to date by offering people the chance to win once-in-a-lifetime experiences and prizes. Omaze is on a mission to dream the world better, both for our customers and for the charities that we support every day. Omaze winners have gone to Lake Como with George and Amal Clooney, received Pope Francis’ Lamborghini, lived in Europe for a month or even received $1M cash. Meanwhile, Omaze experiences have helped build a community hub assisting the homeless population of LA, a children's hospice center in the UK and solar water farms in multiple countries around the world.
Omaze was named Fast Company's 2020 Most Innovative Companies and Forbes’ 2021 Best Startup Employers in America. We’re on a path to disrupt the fundraising space and spread optimism at scale, and we’re expanding our exceptional team to help us get there.
Why You’ll Love Working at Omaze:
- Big Impact: You will be a part of a passionate team of world changers, dedicated to making a meaningful impact in the world.
- Growth: Omaze is growing rapidly. If you’re excited about a high-growth, fast-paced environment, or about scaling something that’s never been done before, we’d love to talk to you.
- Unique Culture: We live by our virtues. We believe in webefore me, growing together, taking ownership, spreading joy and dreaming giant.
- Perks: If raising millions of dollars every year to support charities isn’t perk enough, we’re excited to offer unlimited PTO, Fridays For You (we take the last Friday of each month off), weekly meditation, and the opportunity to work with a phenomenal team that makes a global impact every day.
Who We’re Seeking:
Our CRM Team is responsible for sending all email and SMS communications to our audience including but not limited to promotional, brand, lifecycle and operational sends. As our CRM Coordinator, you will play a vital role ensuring that all our emails and SMS communications are sent on time without any errors in addition to supporting new retention projects. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of digital marketing experience, specifically in email, push, and SMS communications, be an eager learner/have a desire to grow in the CRM space, understand email and SMS best practices, analytical, self-motivated, ability to be organized in a fast paced environment, detail-oriented, and an excellent communicator.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure Email and SMS calendars are up to date, are accurate and balanced, account for timely product shifts, etc
- Point person for Creative team communication, including but not limited to creating tasks in our project management system with clear deliverables and turnaround times for copy/design, working through edits and leading reoccuring creative calls.
- Own end-to-end execution of SMS setup in Attentive and email set up in Sailthru including building HTMLs, creating lists, scheduling emails or creating flows and any other required configurations.
- Scope and implement technical requirements for innovative retention projects
- Work with cross functional partners to get approvals where needed in time for deployment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on executing our marketing activations.
- Analyze data to pull key insights for testing along with strategic recommendations for next steps and optimizations.
- Continuously look for new ways to optimize email and SMS production efficiency.
- Keeping up-to-date with email and SMS best practices.
- Support the team with ad-hoc requests as needed.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of digital marketing experience, specifically in email, push, and SMS communications.
- Experience managing a Marketing Calendar.
- Experience working in fast-paced environments with tight deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail. Strong communication and organizational skills.
- HTML skills are a must, SQL a plus. Knowledge of SMS is also a plus.
- Experience with analytics tools, preferably Tableau or Looker.
- Functional understanding of ESPs (Email Service Providers), preferably Sailthru, and SMS, preferably Attentive.
- Knowledge of Adobe Dreamweaver or other HTML building software.
- Proficient in Google Suite, especially Google Sheets.
- Team player and adaptive to change. We’re constantly growing and evolving and want someone excited to join us!
Don’t quite meet all the above requirements? Apply anyway! We love talking to exceptional candidates. If the current role isn’t a fit, we’ll keep your information on file for the future.
What to Expect:
- Competitive compensation and benefits including attractive equity package.
- We're committed to putting the health of our employees first and are currently working from home with a stipend for office setup, continuation of company events (virtual), and more.
- We actively seek out diversity of thought and experience to drive innovation. We welcome difference of background, identity, and perspective and work hard to ensure that all people can bring their authentic self to work at all times.