Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls and real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, and Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.
About the role:
Teampay seeks a Customer Marketing Manager who will create and manage customer campaigns and communications to foster a community of Teampay fans. This person will develop campaigns that delight and engage our customers, and support the Customer Success team with upsell and adoption efforts.
Reporting into Product Marketing, this role will collaborate cross-functionally with Customer Success, Product, and Demand Generation to run effective campaigns and develop Teampay champions across our customer base.
This role will be focused on four key areas:
- Customer delight
- Upsell and expansion campaigns
- Customer advocacy and reference program
- Engagement and adoption
What you’ll do:
- Identify opportunities for customer delight and build processes to support ongoing customer success efforts (e.g. go-live gifts and other customer lifecycle celebrations).
- Create content and events that support the customer journey from onboarding through expansion.
- Develop compelling upsell campaigns with Product Marketing and Customer Success to drive expansion revenue.
- Find and cultivate customer advocates that will help create case studies, videos, webinars, presentations, press releases, and other go-to-market events.
- Collaborate with Customer Success to support a variety of referral programs, including reference calls, lead referrals from customers, and online reviews.
- Establish Teampay user groups, developing the strategy for repeatable, scalable success and owning the execution.
- Work with Marketing to develop a customer advisory board, coordinating across Marketing, Product, and Customer Success teams.
- Support Customer Success with product marketing efforts that drive product adoption of new and existing features.
- Continually measure, monitor and optimize against customer retention and expansion goals.
Common qualifications include:
- Experience in B2B SaaS product marketing, field marketing, demand generation, or customer success
- Proven track record of developing creative campaigns and scalable processes that enable growth
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to partner across the organization and manage cross-functional relationships
- Experience with Hubspot and Zendesk a plus
- Excellent project management skills
You'll love working at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious and agile in thought and action. You value authenticity and possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic and look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail and always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in and be responsive when the pressure is on.
If you decide to work at Teampay, you’ll get benefits and perks like these:
- Healthcare premiums 100% covered for employees and 50% covered for dependents.
- One Medical membership for all employees.
- FSA or HSA programs available.
- Pet Insurance for employee’s pets.
- Citibike membership for all employees.
- 401k Program with employer match on contributions.
- Annual Training and Development budget for all employees.
- Access to an office space in lower Manhattan.
- One-time stipend for remote work setup.
- Fun and educational events for all employees, offered both virtually and in-person.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.