Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium’s technology, local businesses are able to simplify the way they build their business and modernize the way they communicate with their customers – from collecting payments, facilitating online reviews, launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on local business and helping them to build thriving businesses has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, inclusive, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2021 (4 years in a row). We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride.
Podium is seeking a Customer Marketing Manager to help maintain our customer marketing programs, reviews, and assets for advocacy. This person will be a key liaison between Podium and our customers and will help build out a customer advocacy program and database for needs across marketing and communications, such as newsletters, case studies, social and press opportunities, employee communications and more.
What You Get To Do
- Own and facilitate both the proactive and reactive management of customer reviews of Podium on review sites such as G2 Crowd, BBB, Google, and others. Regularly monitor review site placements and optimize opportunities for Podium
- Build out and operationalize the Podium Customer Advocacy Program and maintain a documented pool of customers who are willing to participate in activities like case studies, videos, customer panels, webinars, customer research, etc.
- Act as the main POC between the marketing team and internal stakeholders with customer research and/or content needs (Product, Customer Support, Product Marketing, Revenue Marketing, etc) and develop scalable operations for managing and fulfilling requests
- Manage, maintain, and consolidate customer asset repositories and ensure customer assets are used and promoted for maximum results/performance
- Build customer relationships and act as main POC between customers and Podium across marketing and communications needs
- Support customer asset creation for customer stories, snapshots, and quotes
- Source customers for events, speakers bureau, webinars, press, and social opportunities, etc.
- Own and produce a monthly customer newsletter, with curated content important to our customers
- Support the Lifecycle Marketing team with customer marketing programs, such as customer nurtures
- Manage various tech platforms to create templated assets
In order to be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years running customer marketing programs (advocacy, references, review sites, etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with sales, product marketing, product management, partner marketing, customer success, and the executive team
- Proven ability to work closely with customers, create great relationships, and protect customers from too many asks/reach outs
- Strong interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills—relationships should be one of your super powers!
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, multitask, and organize workload
- Strong project management skills and ability to move quickly while maintaining quality of work
Proficiency In Below Software/tech Platforms Preferred
- Asana or similar project management tools
- Airtable: customer database, asset creation
- Qualtrics: customer research
- Bannerbear: asset creation
- Zapier: connect softwares
- Slack: communication, asset delivery
- Highspot: content repository, sales enablement
- Open and transparent culture
- Work remote or in our offices in Lehi, UT
- Awesome opportunities for career growth
- 401k with a competitive matching contribution plan
- Unlimited Vacation (yes, we want you to have a work-life balance)
- Great medical, dental, vision benefits
- A stellar onsite gym with local professional coaches, morning and night classes offered
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Weekly free lunch, breakfast and smoothies
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.