Transform the communications world!
We’re proud (and excited!) to be transforming the global communications landscape through our Omnichannel Platform-as-a-Service (OPaaS).
SparkPost (A MessageBird Company) unifies email delivery with analytics, leveraging the world’s largest commercial email delivery data footprint. Customers rely on SparkPost’s infrastructure and insights to execute data-driven email programs that meet and exceed their business objectives. Our software sends nearly 40% of the world’s commercial email--that’s 4.4 trillion emails a year--for some of the world’s most sophisticated email senders, including Salesforce, Oracle, Adobe, Capital One, Zillow, Pinterest, and Twitter.
SparkPost is seeking an ambitious, customer-obsessed and revenue-driven Customer Marketing Manager to create and own marketing strategies and programs focused on increasing upsell, cross-sell, expansion and retention for existing customers. Reporting to the VP/Head of Marketing, this role will be responsible for building the practice of customer lifecycle marketing at SparkPost. You will be responsible for not only creating, but also executing, the strategies and programs that drive customer growth.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Develop, execute and optimize segmented customer marketing strategies that drive adoption, upsell / cross-sell / expansion and retention - as well as inform, educate, and delight
- Map different customer journeys and align customer marketing programs to each stage of their journey
- Partner closely and regularly with our Product, Customer Success and Sales teams to identify new opportunities to leverage marketing programs and campaigns to help support desired customer and business outcomes
- Build analytics and performance frameworks to track, synthesize and communicate the impact of your programs on key business metrics
- Apply deep understanding of marketing best practices - including email marketing, in-product marketing, webinars, content and more - and develop engaging and impactful campaigns
- Develop and own customer marketing programs such as NPS, Customer Advocacy, and more
- Bachelor's Degree with 3+ years' experience in B2B SaaS customer marketing
- Expert cross-functional partner and collaborator, with an ability to build strong relationships, define clear swim lanes, align to common goals, and quickly drive towards results
- Demonstrated track record of creating and executing marketing programs that drive customer and business outcomes (e.g. upsell and cross-sell pipeline and bookings)
- Experience building programs from scratch. You can create a vision and strategy, establish goals and success metrics, develop a roadmap, and bring it to life
- Analytical and data driven. You are diligent about measuring and quantifying the impact of your programs and know how to leverage data to uncover insights and continually improve your programs
- Expert Marketo and Salesforce experience strongly preferred
- ABM platform experience, such as 6Sense or DemandBase, strongly preferred
Our Amazing #TeamSparkPost:
SparkPost, a MessageBird company, is the industry’s most trusted email optimization platform. SparkPost helps senders reliably reach the inbox with powerful solutions to help them plan, execute and optimize their email programs. The SparkPost platform is powered by the industry’s largest data network, a team of email experts to help brands elevate every aspect of their email program, and a security and compliance posture to support even the most regulated industries. SparkPost is the world’s largest sender, delivering 40% of all commercial email - 4-5 trillion sent annually - and also boasts the world’s largest data footprint to help enterprise-level brands make data-driven decisions to improve their email performance. The world’s most sophisticated senders, including The New York Times, Zillow, Adobe and Booking.com trust SparkPost to elevate their email.
SparkPost provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
What You’ll Gain
- Work from anywhere
- Generous stock options for all Birds
- WFH set-up budget
- State-of-the-art work gear
- Learn from hundreds of the best minds in the business
- Collaborate with diverse colleagues from over 55 countries (and counting)
Life at MessageBird:
We call ourselves Birds!
We work fast, grow fast, build fast and focus on impact. We’re go-getters, industry leaders and roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen kind of people.
Ready To Fly?
Our cloud communications solutions make it possible for over 25,000 businesses to instantly connect with billions of devices worldwide, allowing them to speak with their customers in the same ways they talk to their friends.
Headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re proud to be a “Work Anywhere” company. Our unique and united culture is rooted in our team: a diverse flock of over 750 Birds who represent 55 nationalities and counting. We’re smart, fast, and hungry. Our potential for growth is limitless.
We understand that “life happens” and give you the freedom to choose the best environment for you to “get sh*t done”. Our Birds choose where they work from in the region or country we’re hiring in, so long as it’s within the job’s complementary timezone as indicated in the Job descriptions — this could be from one of our MessageBird hubs (Amsterdam, Singapore or Bogota) or remotely.... Want to work from a rural retreat? Sure, no problem! How about a bustling city getaway for a few weeks? Go ahead!
MessageBird is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.