This role can be performed remotely anywhere within the United States and Canada.
FullStory is looking for a customer marketing manager to propel engagement and growth within our fast-growing customer base. Reporting to the Head of Customer Marketing, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with FullStory users who are changing the way companies design and optimize their digital experiences.
In this role, you will collaborate closely with customer success, customer advocacy, product marketing, and other counterparts to design programs that engage and delight our customers and nurture advocacy. We’re looking for a player passionate about using their creativity to implement new programs to engage customers at scale and support our broader go-to-market efforts.
This role is a unique combination of strategy and execution. You’ll move quickly between crafting the perfect email to speaking with customer advocates to enabling sales and customer success counterparts on new initiatives.
- Create and deploy strategic one-to-many customer marketing programs and campaigns to increase product adoption and advocacy.
- Shape and implement a customer advocacy community strategy to proactively identify and engage potential advocates at scale and drive customer referral campaigns to increase expansion pipeline and bottom-line growth.
- Design and deploy voice of the customer programs (NPS, CSAT, etc.) to surface valuable insights to our product, sales, customer success, and marketing teams.
- Craft dynamic customer emails, in-app messaging, landing pages, in-person presentations, networking meetups and other content to inspire customers to get more value out of FullStory.
- Track influence against key metrics such as feature adoption, customer health score, retention, and growth.
- Identify and manage customer advocates to contribute to case studies, blog content, testimonial videos, PR programs, conference sessions, and more.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 2+ years of experience building, executing and measuring marketing campaigns that have generated customer engagement at scale
- Has experience creating new marketing programs and analyzing their effectiveness
- Has experience partnering with sales and customer success teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver programs that offer meaningful customer value
- Has written high-impact copy that engages the right audience at the right time
It would be amazing if:
- You have experience with community or customer advocacy platforms like Higher Logic or Influitive
- You have experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce
- You have experience with marketing automation systems such as Marketo
- You have worked directly with customers in a customer marketing or customer success role
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence (DXI) platform empowers businesses to continuously improve their customer experience across sites and apps. FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 500+ employees worldwide with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. We are guided by our values of Empathy, Clarity, Bionics, and Trust, which we embed in our day-to-day work.
How we support you:
FullStorians are committed to building something better—from how we approach our product, to how we care for our customers and each other. Better is only possible when we can bring our full selves to work. Along these lines, we offer:
- Autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment and unlimited paid time off, to an annual company-wide closure – FullStorians can focus on the moments that matter.
- Benefits. Take care of the whole you. FullStory offers sponsored benefit packages for US-based FullStorians, and supplemental coverage options for international FullStorians.
- Learning opportunities. We provide professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
- Productivity support. We provide all FullStorians with a monthly productivity stipend and reimburse remote colleagues for their initial home office set up.
- Team events. Connect with fellow FullStorians through Employee Resource Group events, Listening & Alignment weeks, and team off-sites.
- Paid parental leave. FullStorians have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Bereavement leave. Every family is different; we leave it to you to define who your family is, and support you when you need it most.
- Miscarriage/Pregnancy loss leave. Whether it is for a FullStorian or their partner – take the time you need.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to fostering an increasingly diverse community. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If our product, values, and community resonate with you, please apply - we'd love to hear from you!
If you may require reasonable accommodations to participate in our job application or interview process, please contact [email protected] Requests for accommodations will be treated confidentially.