*Please note we are hiring for this role remote anywhere in the United States*
Customer Marketing Manager
The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists or anyone wrangling data, you’ll probably see a sticker with the tusks and trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot to do with that.
We’ve been major contributors to Postgres since the beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels. There’s plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No pressure.
We are seeking a candidate to create customer loyalty, advocacy programs and to create new opportunities by bringing the powerful force of PostgreSQL databases to all our customers.
The Customer Marketing Manager is responsible for the development of targeted marketing programs focused on existing customers to help drive loyalty and create new opportunities. This person will gain an understanding of the customer journey—from onboarding to advocacy—and create an appropriately aligned strategy through collaboration with a variety of internal stakeholders. As part of the North American Demand team, s(he) will work closely with fellow global colleagues as well as sales and customer success teams to execute on that strategy.
Candidates will create a channel of communication to benefit the cross pollination of EDB’s strengths across the customer environment. This person will build strong relationships with customers through engaging marketing campaigns, creating value realization programs that span the entire organization, and build a community of customer advocates.
- Develop and execute campaigns to drive strong customer engagement and loyalty.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and each stage of their customer journey—from onboarding to adoption to retention to advocacy.
- Execute integrated multi-channel demand gen programs, including paid search, web, social advertising, webinars
- Create nurture and customer lifecycle campaigns that are specific to the customer and their pain points
- Build communication plans to announce new product offerings or features to our customers.
- Work with the Content and Communication, Product Marketing, Global Demand and Customer Success Teams to drive the development of customer centric content. Content type will focus on driving customer engagement and customer advocacy (including case studies, emails, webinars, references and a customer speakers bureau).
- Partner with Marketing Operations and shared services to produce and execute on campaigns.
- Actively monitor and report on the effectiveness of the customer marketing program, including customer engagement and advocacy
- Bachelor’s degree (highly preferred) or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in Customer marketing, Account based Marketing or Selling, Demand Generation, Email Campaign, Multi-Channel or similar Marketing role
- B2B Technology experience highly preferred
- Experience creating a customer marketing plan with key metrics defined.