Aspire is the influencer marketing platform empowering ecommerce brands to build and cultivate influential communities of influencers, ambassadors, affiliates, customers, and more. Brands using Aspire can discover authentic partners, streamline relationships, scale their programs, and measure true business impact — regardless of where they are in their influencer marketing journey.
Aspire is trusted by Glossier, Dyson, Newell, Outer, Brooklinen, and over 400 additional customers. Investors include Hummer Winblad Venture Partners, Pear.vc, and more. For more information, visit www.aspire.io.
We're growing across the board - and we're looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to join our distributed remote Marketing team! With a strong focus on growth and personal development, Aspire is the perfect place to develop your skills in a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment.
This role oversees the strategy and execution of Aspire's customer marketing programs that foster customer engagement, loyalty, and advocacy.
You will define, build, and drive key customer lifecycle initiatives, programs, and events that grow Aspire's net retention, lifetime value, and brand reputation metrics.
What you'll be working on:
- Build and operate strategic, customer-first initiatives, programs, and events that help increase product adoption, retention, expansion, and advocacy.
- Use data and insights to design, implement and track the performance of all customer marketing touchpoints (e.g. in-app communications, customer emails, community forum, customer award program, rating/review campaigns, customer stories, videos, events).
- Ensure all touchpoints/interactions are effective, easy, and enjoyable throughout the journey.
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams.
- Benchmark, track, and report key metrics relevant to customer onboarding, usage, satisfaction, and advocacy. Own dashboarding/reporting for these metrics.
- Provide actionable insights on customer attitudes, behaviors & trends across their lifecycle.
- Amplify Aspire's brand and narrative with customer evidence (stories, quotes, logos, stats) and work closely with other teams to integrate these proof points into content, campaigns, webinars, website, events, etc.
- Turn customers into fans, and fans into advocates.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years experience in SaaS customer marketing, lifecycle marketing, or retention marketing
- Portfolio of customer stories/case studies (written and video)
- Expertise in product adoption platforms like Pendo or Appcues
- Familiarity with email automation platforms like Marketo, and CRM platforms like Salesforce
- Understanding of the influencer marketing competitive landscape and best practices.
Benefits And Perks
Per the NYC income transparency law, the base salary for this role is between $80,000 - 100,000 yr.
Our compensation philosophy: we use a market-based approach to compensation. This means we use a series of compensation tools to help us understand how companies value this role in the U.S. market based on function, level, geographic location, and positions benchmarked against similar-stage growth companies. To comply with local legislation and provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including geographic location and candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above. We have competitive pay bands for all other countries based on market standards.
Aspire is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.