At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
As a Customer Loyalty Program Marketing Manager at CrowdStrike, you will join a newly formed team that is responsible for CrowdStrike’s global customer marketing strategy to drive overall customer engagement and loyalty. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker and collaborative self-starter who loves to delight and engage customers to increase loyalty and improve the customer experience. Your role will be to build and manage a loyalty platform and to lead customer communication programs to the base. Success will be measured by your ability to increase customer advocacy (including referrals, testimonials, references), identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities, increase loyalty and retention, and drive pipeline from existing customers.
We are currently open to candidates that can preferably work remotely in the PST timezone. Ability to work near one of our West Coast offices is a plus (Irvine, CA or Sunnyvale, CA).
This position is open to candidates located on the West Coast (Remote).
- Plan, develop and manage a customer loyalty program. This will include strategy, challenge and reward fulfillment, challenge creation, advocate engagement, and program status reporting.
- Leverage knowledge of customer segments, personas and journeys to design relevant challenges and experiences on the loyalty platform and through targeted customer communications.
- Manage platform engagement including challenge approvals, reward redemptions, discussion replies, posts and likes.
- Lead goal loyalty campaigns to drive referrals, references, testimonials, reviews, surveys, product feedback and social shares that aligned to customer marketing plans and goals.
- Lead theme loyalty campaigns to increase engagement and stickiness.
- Support cross sell and upsell goals through the loyalty platform.
- Manage customer communicaitons through the loyalty platform, email, direct mail and virtual events that ladder up to a customer marketing strategy.
- Develop and implement targeted customer communications through muli-touch digital channels. This will require a strong background in messaging, creative and digital execution.
- Measure, analyze and optimize programs to drive engagement and business results using a variety of tools including SFDC, Domo, Bizable, and web analytics.
- Manage agencies, vendors and internal teams to deliver against plans, budgets and timelines.
- Assist with other customer marketing programs and events as needed in support of the Customer Marketing team charter.
What You’ll Need
- BS in Business, Marketing, and/or Communications.
- 5+ years of relevant B2B marketing experience, ideally developing and implementing loyalty programs and NPS, preferably in a SaaS / Enterprise Software growth company.
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Creative marketing and communications skills to engage and motivate customer advocates.
- Interpersonal skills to help them nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent project and program management skills, high attention to detail, with the ability to work independently against deadlines and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, must have the ability to communicate with team members and customers at varying levels of management.
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including Customer Relationship Management platforms and marketing automation platforms. Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Salesforce.
- Experience working in a SaaS security company
- Global marketing experience
- Experience managing agencies, budgets and internal resources to achieve objectives
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.