Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
We're hiring a Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager, Cross-sell, reporting to the Head of Global Lifecycle Marketing, SMB & Monetization. You are a Marketing Manager with a background in building omnichannel programs to create product demand, and more specifically, who has experience with cross-selling products. Initially, we are looking for an experienced individual contributor who is not only strategic but will partner with a Campaign Manager to implement programming.You will build a strategy that will focus on Confluence and Jira with opportunity to extend your approach to other products. You excel in funnel analytics and understand how to use in-product behaviors and marketing channels to deliver an automated and delightful self-serve experience. As this will be the first cross-sell only role on our team, there will be plenty of room for growth and influence in how CLM goes to market.
Your future team
Our Customer Lifecycle Marketing (CLM) Team is comprised of people with backgrounds in Ecommerce, Demand Generation, General Marketing. We believe in driving revenue by delivering an exceptional customer experience.
What you'll do
- Oversee Confluence cross-sell strategy, programs and budget
- Build revenue-driving, cross-sell campaigns from building awareness to trial onboarding & activation through purchase
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Performance Marketing, and Product to build personalized, multi-channel customer journeys (across paid, email, web, in-product) to reach a shared revenue goal
- Use dashboard reporting and analytics partnerships to provide a complete picture of marketing performance and return on investment
- Manage Confluence cross-sell budget including monthly forecasts, return on investment analysis and recommendations for optimization
- Present Confluence cross-sell strategy, updates and results to leadership
- 5+ years of experience in marketing or Demand Generation in B2C ecommerce or B2B Self-serve marketing
- Experience in customer journey mapping and omnichannel revenue generation
- Fantastic communication skills with and a great track record of working collaboratively and with many teams
- Experience with metrics. You live for the data.
Our Perks & Benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .