Wistia is a video marketing software company working to make business more human with video. We aim to be on the cutting-edge of marketing—both in our marketing efforts and by building products and creating content that helps our customers stay ahead of the curve. At Wistia, our goal is to make business more human. That's a big task, but we're super excited to help the world get there faster through simple and delightful video-focused products.
As the first Customer Lifecycle Marketer to join the ranks at Wistia, you'll help us build the strategy, workflows and campaigns we need in order to help our existing customers find more value with the Wistia product in an automated way. For this role, you'll report to our Director of Acquisition, but will collaborate closely with our Product Marketing and Customer Success teams to generate more value for our existing customer base. Our ideal candidate is super collaborative, loves to experiment, and is motivated by building something new!
- Help architect a world class upgrade experience, designing systems and processes that ensure the right message is delivered at the right time based on buying stage, persona , intent signals, and other factors
- Partner with Customer Success and Product Marketing to streamline customer communication and touch points across the customer journey
- Work with Go-to-Market teams to build delightful 1:many programmatic adoption, retention and expansion campaigns
- Deliver performance insights on lifecycle initiatives weekly, quarterly and annually
- Establish a measurement framework in partnership with our customer success and analytics teams, refining success metrics and inputs that show impact of our programs
- 3+ years of experience across lifecycle / email marketing and marketing campaign management.
- Direct experience configuring email campaigns within a marketing automation platform (Hubspot preferred, but not required)
- Direct experience configuring in-app messaging with a product adoption tool (Pendo preferred, but not required)
- Analytical and data driven with demonstrated ability to understand key performance drivers and turn insights into practical and successful tactics
- Direct experience managing cross functional initiatives, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and customer success processes
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach GTM goals, create a stronger brand, and help improve the customer experience
- The ideal candidate should be able to not only drive the strategy of campaigns, but be able to draft and deliver on-brand email, webinars, in-app messages with the help of our creative team
We try to ensure Wistia is an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We care a lot, so our benefits are actually benefits, not just the fun stuff like swag and snacks in the office (though we also have lots of those too!).
We know the biggest investment we can make is in our employees, so we provide:
- A great compensation package
- 401k with 3% company contribution, regardless of whether you contribute
- Profit Sharing!
- Flexible hours
- Fully paid healthcare coverage for you and your family (including dental) and a healthcare FSA
- Up to 16 weeks paid family leave
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- Transportation subsidies
We have a beautiful office in Cambridge, MA, but we're all working remotely (all 100+ of us) right now. Permanently remote applicants will be considered, but we'll give priority to local applicants, those willing to relocate, and those within 3 hours of EST.