WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to transform the user experience in today’s overwhelming digital world. Using artificial intelligence, analytics, engagement, guidance, and automation, WalkMe’s transparent overlay assists users to complete tasks easily within any enterprise software, mobile application or website.
About The Role
WalkMe is looking for an experienced Customer Lifecylce Marketing Manager to guide customer engagement and retention through tailored marketing programs. Reporting to the VP of Customer Engagement, you will establish an understanding of the needs, interests, and behaviors of our customers to build insights and a data-driven marketing roadmap. You will implement this roadmap across a variety of marketing touch-points and will work with internal stakeholders to achieve success.
What You'll Do
- Become an expert on the WalkMe customer journey, and develop marketing programs to create meaningful touch-points throughout the journey
- Establish cross-channel programs including email campaigns, toolkits, surveys, and events to provide a cohesive customer journey
- Create strategic programs for each stage of the customer journey which include onboarding, product adoption, expansion, and renewal
- Drive the analysis, reporting, and optimization of customer lifecycle marketing activities
- Identify important, measurable metrics for lifecycle programs encompassing a growth mentality with the ability to scale rapidly
- Partner with sales and account managers to infuse personal, one-to-one programs
- Work with product marketing, product management, services, and engineering teams to ensure messaging of programs and product updates are accurate and meaningful to specific personas
What You Need To Succeed
- 3+ years experience in a lifecycle communications or customer marketing function
- Strategic mindset excited about growth, measurement, and iteration
- Experience with A/B testing and ROI analysis skills
- A passion for understanding the customer, their needs, and how we can best address them
- BA/BS degree
- Proficient in MS Suite, G-Suite, CRM software, marketing automation or email marketing software (Salesforce, Pardot, Demandbase are a plus)
What You'll Love About Us!
- Full health coverage for employees, WalkMe pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of family premiums and a PTO policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- WalkMe offices are Work From Home during COVID-19 with frequent virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement.
- Series G startup with $90 million raised in our last round.
- WalkMe celebrates our Fifth year on the Forbes Cloud 100 2020 List, and our CEO, Dan Adika, shares his insights into WalkMe.
- Our product is used internationally by companies like Hulu, Amazon, PayPal, Microsoft, Airbnb, Zuora, Adobe and more!
WalkMe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. WalkMe does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.