Exciting times are ahead for Terez, and we are assembling a marketing team to power our growth. We are looking for a highly motivated, analytical marketer with comprehensive CRM expertise to help us better understand, reach and convert our customers. As owner of email revenue and CRM growth targets, the Consumer Lifecycle Marketing Manager will focus on supporting cost-efficient acquisition, improving retention and growing LTV. They will be responsible for evolving our nascent segmentation strategy, and ensuring that we tailor our messaging to each customer group across marketing touchpoints. They will also be the point player on the team for marketing data and analytics.
This position reports to the Head of Marketing and is based out of our Flatiron headquarters in New York City.
What you’ll do:
CRM and analytics
- Monitor customer lifecycle segments and cohorts. Implement communication to nurture customers at each phase of their journey (convert prospects, reactivate lapsed, etc.)
- Reference marketing channel analytics, sales data and customer feedback to evolve our segmentation strategy. Leverage findings to optimize multi-channel messaging.
- Maintain weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting of customer groups and CRM channels.
- Propose and implement tactics to engender loyalty within the customer base, including top spenders. Bring creativity and innovation to the table.
- Own email calendar and revenue goals. Collaborate with marketing, merchandising and creative colleagues to develop a schedule of brand and product marketing messaging.
- Code, test and deploy calendar emails.
- Increase key email metrics from list size and engagement to conversion and sales.
- Maintain and optimize transactional and triggered emails, partnering with e-commerce colleagues to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Optimize site email capture. Continually propose, execute and evaluate methods to drive the acquisition of high-quality emails.
Media and innovation
- Leverage CRM data to inform media strategy and targeting for offline and new channels.
- Oversee lifecycle-based messaging and marketing to CRM segments via paid media to ensure content relevance and multi-channel consistency.
- Track and evaluate CRM marketing technologies on the market, including print mail and SMS marketing. Propose tools with the potential to drive a strong ROI for Terez.
- Monitor and incorporate best practices from competitors and from outside of our industry.
- Support ad hoc marketing projects to fuel e-commerce growth as needed.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of retail CRM experience, including ideally 2+ years experience with a multi-channel fashion company.
- Highly analytical and extremely comfortable with data. Knows how to manipulate and synthesize raw data to extract actionable learnings.
- Expert Excel user, with extensive experience using marketing, sales and customer analytics platforms.
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, where processes are evolving, and multiple projects and priorities are ongoing.
- Able to pay attention to details and achieve short-term goals, while also thinking strategically and planning for the long term.
- Doesn’t shy away from solving complex problems. Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about their work and highly motivated to achieve aggressive growth goals.
- Able to work independently, but is also a collaborative team player with cross-functional leadership skills.
- Hungry for learning. Love to try new things and proactively seeks out ways to improve.
Our NYC based brand was founded to spread joy and positivity in the world.
We make ultra comfortable clothes and our designs are always fun filled and high energy. They are a brilliant reminder to live your life fully and celebrate every bright moment, big and small.
See what we’re all about:
- Joy is our mission. Terez exists to spread joy throughout the world.
- We see the glass as half full, and we share this Positivity and optimism in every interaction.
- Energy is infused throughout our brand. Our bold designs are best described as energetic. Our styles are made for movement.
- Every Terez collection features original prints made in house. Creativity is what inspires us daily and drives everything we make.
- Connection is the conduit for sharing our values. Our colleagues, partners, and customers are our reason for being.
- New York City is our home. The NYC spirit is bold and strong, just like us and our clothes!