symplr is looking for a Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our team. Our team's mission is to drive engagement with existing customers at scale through multi-channel marketing programs that deliver the right message, at the right time, every time. The Marketing Manager is responsible for the development, execution, and optimization of digital campaigns for our existing customer base and will work closely with Product Marketing, Brand Marketing, the Sales organization, as well as external agencies. The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple programs at one time and will have a proven track record executing integrated campaigns that drive customer education, engagement, and retention.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own the development, production, and optimization of integrated campaigns, focused on key symplr themes and products that are designed to increase customer engagement throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Work across a dynamic ecosystem of stakeholders to define and implement integrated campaign strategies.
- Partner with external agencies in support of campaign asset creation and execution.
- Dive deep into data with reports and dashboards to provide insights around campaign results, effectiveness, and drive strategic decision making for campaign optimizations.
- Clear, consistent, and frequent communication with stakeholder teams to outline strategy, tactics, goals, and performance for campaigns.
- Collaborate with other members of the Growth Marketing team to develop and share best practices
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in digital marketing for technology products or services, SaaS or Software experience preferred
- 5+ years of experience in B2B Marketing
- Demonstrated understanding of a marketing funnel and how to align campaign strategies with customer journeys
- Experience with marketing automation tools (e.g. HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo) and web publishing tools
- Experience building and managing reports or dashboards within a CRM (e.g. Salesforce)
- Experience using and referencing data analysis and reporting tools (e.g. Excel, SQL, Tableau, or Power BI) to identify campaign insights and optimize performance
- Proven understanding of how to implement strategies to nurture customers, drive engagement, and accelerate the purchase process
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn, and iterate in order to get the best results possible
- Not afraid to try new things - driven to constantly improve results
- Collaborative spirit - ability to partner with a wide set of stakeholders to achieve a collective goal
- Ability to thrive in a self-service environment
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail
- Knowledge of the US healthcare industry is preferred
- Have HEART. To work here, you must be:
- Humble - self-aware and respectful
- Effective - measurably move the needle & immeasurably add value
- Adaptable - innately curious and constantly changing
- Remarkable - stand out in some way
- Transparent - openly and honestly sharing knowledge
As a leader in healthcare operations solutions, we empower healthcare organizations to navigate the complexities of integrating critical business operations. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and they rely on our mission-critical systems to drive better operations and better outcomes.
We are a remote-first company with employees working across the United States, India, and the Netherlands. Guided by values, we focus on teamwork, championing our customers, being rooted in action and outcomes, overcoming challenges, and leading through equality and integrity. Read more about symplr's culture and values at symplr.com/careers.
Perks & Benefits:
- Employer Contribution to Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K with Employer Matching
- PTO, Personal Days, Volunteer Days, & 12 Paid Holidays
- Casual Dress Code Every Day
- Progressive Company Culture - bring your whole self
symplr is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.