Who We Are
Sendoso is where you go to build something bigger than yourself. We’re a Series C company with $152M in venture capital funding with more than 800+ customers and 20,000 active users, and multiple revenue streams. Our company is on an unprecedented growth trajectory and we’re looking for people who want to do great things.
Sendoso is the leading Sending Platform that delivers modern direct mail, personalized gifts, eGifts, and other Physical Impressions™ at scale. This makes it possible to build stronger, deeper, and more trusted relationships that move everything up and to the right! Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics—a feat that few companies have achieved.
Our mission statement is to help companies rise above the noise by eradicating spam and elevating relationships. Our goal is to enable businesses everywhere to make more human connections in a digital world.
About Your Role
The Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager will play a strategic role in owning the development of the customer journey and communication framework, partnering with Customer Success to define key milestones, at-risk audiences, and growth potential across our customer base. You will identify and execute strategic programs that drive deeper awareness, education and engagement with Sendoso Customers to increase adoption, retention, and revenue per account.
Who You Are
- You are Strategic - you can recognize key audiences and inflection points within the customer journey and can weave together a cohesive communication framework including email, in-app notifications and events
- You are a strong communicator, can coordinate between multiple teams and stakeholders and leadership
- You are process and data oriented and seek to drive scale, understand and replicate success and consistently re-evaluate and iterate on existing programs
- You are creative and not afraid to have fun - we work with a really unique product that allows for lively and inspired campaigns
- You can create compelling and personalized content and nurture programs that can be used throughout customer programs
- You can multitask and prioritize among a lot of competing projects and initiatives
- You are a self-starter, can work independently and are looking to carve out your own career path at a fast growth company
Projects You’ll Work On
- Analyze adoption, activation and customer spend reports.
- Work with CX leadership to create a mix of 1:1, 1:Few and 1:Many customer touchpoints, automating when necessary.
- Project manage multiple initiatives and maintain momentum in both daily and long tail company needs.
- Interview CSMs, customers and advisors to identify and address frontline users’ biggest challenges in-app.
- Provide readouts that detail campaign performance against goals, share learnings, and revise action plans when needed.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, sales or customer success
- You are Marketo and/or Salesforce fluent
- Strong writing skills.
- Experience developing and executing marketing strategy and integrated campaigns
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of tasks
Bonus Points If...
- You have sales experience or have worked customer teams in the past
- Catalyst, WalkMe or Iterable experience
What We Believe
- Conquer Giants! We get things done. Moxie is in our DNA, and we’re breaking down the barriers that separate the world.
- One Team! Everyone belongs here, and whether it is your first day or you’re the CEO, your voice and ideas matter to us.
- Relationships Matter! It’s a cluttered, digital world out there, but our connections are real. We’re all humans, so we treat each other and our customers like humans too.
- Reinvent! Forget thinking big. We think meteorically by redefining what’s possible and shaping the future of human connections.
What You’ll Love
- Comprehensive Medical Plans plans - we've got you covered
- Take-What-You-Need Time Off
- Vacation Bonuses 2X/Year
- 401K Plan
- FSA Plan
- Employer-paid membership to One Medical
- Volunteer Time Off
- Birthday Time Off
- Generous parental leave benefits for both birthing and non-birthing parents
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
- Fitness discounts through ClassPass
- End-to-end family planning discounts through KindBody
- Discounted pet insurance through PetPlan
- Free and discounted legal benefits through Rocket Lawyer
- Financial wellness benefits through SoFi
- Team Outings
We're currently working from home due to Covid-19, and the following will apply once we're safely back in the office:
- Catered Lunch & Breakfast
- Dog Friendly Offices
- Collaborative Office Space
- Stocked Kitchen
Sendoso is an Equal Opportunity Employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.