Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work. We are looking for the next Stacker to help us accomplish this mission.
Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada, and the globe. We offer more than just a job; we provide a community where you can learn, grow, and thrive your way. Join a dynamic and diverse team that values relationships as much as results. Come build what matters with Formstack.
Elle Woulfe, Senior Vice President, Global Marketing, is looking to hire someone who will complement and strengthen the team.
Who You Are
You’re an expert at engaging customers across various marketing channels and thrive in a collaborative environment to uncover the customer behaviors and marketing opportunities that will engage buyers and unlock engagement and growth. Formstack is looking for a superstar Customer Lifecycle Manager to lead the development of a world-class customer engagement strategy and create nurture programs that activates and accelerates revenue.
What You'll Be Doing
We’re looking for a high-impact strategist who can roll up their sleeves and oversee planning and prioritization of marketing programs that improve trial and lead conversion rates, increase ARPA, drive product adoption and reduce churn. You will partner closely with our Product and Sales team, as well as with other members of the Marketing team to define organization-wide processes and customer experiences which efficiently achieve these goals.
How You’ll Succeed
- Partner with Marketing Ops, Product and Sales teams to analyze business and marketing data to identify key drivers, mechanics and associated dependencies for driving conversion, product adoption, retention, and cross-sell
- Effectively translate analytics into clear insights and actionable recommendations
- Outline the content strategy and marketing automation requirements, including email triggers and batch campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle via Pardot and other systems
- Partner with Content, Email and Creative teams to drive the development of email communications, in-app messaging, and marketing assets to nurture prospect and client relationships
- Forecast results from various tactics and advocate for resource prioritization
- Articulate program strategy and communicate results to key stakeholders
- Identify customer segments for targeted marketing programs and plan customer offers and incentive programs to deliver ROI-positive results
What We’re Looking For
- BA or equivalent
- Hands-on experience with various marketing tools and data formats, including marketing automation, Pendo, BI tools, etc
- Comfortable with free trial experiences and monetization strategies
- Familiarity with online marketing metrics and key performance metrics
- Deep understanding of the digital marketing landscape and a passion for building innovative & ROI-positive marketing programs at scale
- Experience using statistics and insights to drive plans and strategies
- 5-8 years relevant marketing experience, ideally in B2B
$90,000 - $110,000 per year (USD) + bonus up to 5% of base salary
- This is a remote position.*** What Formstack Offers for Full-Time Employees in the US and Canada:
- Competitive health plans, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees
- Monthly Health & Wellness and Technology stipends
- Half-day Fridays
- Unlimited PTO for all employees
- 401k & Roth w/ safe harbor match (the US and Canada)
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company and team gatherings
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. Formstack is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Formstack is an equal-opportunity employer. We are passionately committed to equitable hiring and boldly dedicated to diversity in our work and staff. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, uniform service member status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of color, bilingual and bicultural individuals, LGBTQ+ persons, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All data collected in our application process, from resume collection to application questions, is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, Lever, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.