Something About Us...
data.ai is the mobile standard and the trusted source for the digital economy. Our vision is to be the first Unified Data AI company that combines consumer and market data to provide insights powered by artificial intelligence. We passionately serve enterprise clients to create winning digital experiences for their customers.
We care deeply about our high performance culture and operate as a global team. We have set excellence as our standard, hold each other accountable, continuously push innovation and win with style.
We are a remote-first company as we trust our people to get it done from the location that works for them.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I drive successful adoption of data.ai platform, accelerate product usage, strengthen customer retention and grow daa.ai's brand advocates' network. This role will align closely with global marketing, product management, customer success and account management teams.
Our Team obsession is “Pipeline”. I bring positive energy to the team!
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
- Create strategic plans and execute programs that support global adoption, retention and advocacy goals
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as webinars/virtual events, advisory boards, conferences, awards programs, onboarding, and ongoing nurture campaigns
- Design the customer marketing engagement playbook to outline how we engage with customers across the lifecycle
- Help set up the process to track and analyze ROI for adoption and retention efforts, working with Field Marketing and Sales Operations and Analytics team
- Manage advocacy programs and customer reference repository to enable efficient outreach for references & success stories
- Make sure the value of the products as well as the pace of innovation is clearly understood among existing customers
- Build specific programs that will increase user adoption and CSAT within existing One Identity accounts
- Partner with sales, customer success teams and marketing to design advocate nurture programs
- Establish a customer journey map and determine ideal communications programs that deepen engagement and loyalty
- Direct customer feedback initiatives, including Net Promoter Score, to drive change throughout the organization
- Partner cross-functionally to conduct and synthesize customer research
- Partner with field marketing, strategy and product leaders on Customer Advisory Boards; develop content and programming to attract executive participation
- Work with other customer-facing functions to ensure internal alignment
- Work closely with marketing and PR on content and customer focused media opportunities
You should recognize yourself in the following…
- 7+ years experience in customer marketing
- A proactive, tactical, and solutions-focused marketing leader
- Strategic thinker that can help tell a big story, tie results back to the business value, create a stronger brand, and improve the overall customer experience
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Interpersonal skills to help them nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams
- Incredibly creative marketing and communication skills
- You have expert-level knowledge of B2B marketing, B2B sales cycles, and Customer Marketing best practices
- Previous product marketing or sales experience would be welcomed
- BA or BS degree
Some of the total rewards we offer…
- Holistic wellbeing for all employees including a Wellbeing allowance and a Wellness Benefits bundle
- A $1,000 (country equivalent) WFH allowance
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- 90 Day Passport program - work from anywhere in the world for 90 days / year.
- Got Lunch? We allow $15 per week expensed (country equivalent) for lunch
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
- Generous Employee Referral Bonus program. Earn up to $10,000 a referred hire.
- And much more
Ask your recruiter for a full list of total rewards and benefits specific to your region!