Classy is seeking a data-driven lifecycle manager to implement initiatives to onboard, engage, grow, and retain our self-serve customers. They will leverage all available marketing channels to help our customers discover value in Classy as quickly as possible and combat churn with strategic and effective campaigns. This role is ideal for someone who views experiences holistically through a customer-centric lens, is data-driven and digitally savvy, loves balancing multiple stakeholders and can switch quickly from strategic thinking to the tactical details. The successful candidate will exhibit a passion for customers, with a metrics based approach.
Your Responsibilities Will Include The Following
- Leverage email and in-app messaging to implement the lifecycle marketing strategy to drive activation, adoption, and improve retention of our self-serve customers
- Uncover and leverage data insights to inform new product adoption campaign opportunities
- Implement churn prevention campaigns to improve retention
- Develop and build personalized experiences to deliver highly targeted and relevant experiences for our new users
- Use data-driven analysis and customer insights to adopt a "test and learn" approach to developing hypotheses and executing experiments to continuously improve performance
- Partner with Self Serve, product marketing, product and customer success to define new strategies to drive customer retention and successfully launch multi-channel campaigns effectively and efficiently
What you'll need:
- 3+ years of marketing or lifecycle management experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A track-record of successfully partnering with cross-functional teams, including Product Marketing, Customer Success and Product teams, to meet goals
- Experience with Marketo and an in-app messaging tool is a bonus
Our amazing perks!
- Unlimited/flexible paid time off (PTO)
- Generous company holiday schedule
- 10 company half-days annually
- 20 hours of paid volunteer time off/impact hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- Generous employer contribution towards Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) plan and 3% employer match (effective 5/1/2021)
- Generous parental leave benefits
- Paid sabbatical leave for every 4 years at Classy
- Access to virtual wellbeing apps like Headspace and Ginger
- Variety of employee discounts (including gym membership and bar/restaurant discounts)
- Professional development and learning stipends
- Work from home stipend while working remote due to COVID-19
- Downtown office with views of Petco Park and the ocean (and dog friendly!)
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass or rideshare allowance when commuting to the office
Classy is a B Corp Certified social enterprise that helps nonprofit organizations maximize their impact through a suite of world-class, online fundraising tools to accelerate social impact around the world. Based in San Diego, CA and trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children, nonprofits use Classy's platform to raise money, engage their communities, and advance their missions. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $2 billion for social good. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.