Who We Are:
At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2022 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
What We Do:
Calm is the world’s #1 brand for mental fitness and our Calm Health team is furthering our mission to make the world happier and healthier by bringing our offering into the employee benefits space. Calm Health is helping companies build a more resilient organization by promoting better sleep, reducing stress and anxiety, and developing consistent mindfulness practices. We offer accessible and effective content to meet the needs of any diverse workforce. With our proven launch strategy and marketing resources, plus ongoing engagement programs and account support, we take the stress out of employee benefits.
What You’ll Do:
As Calm continues to grow its footprint with employers, we are looking for a strategic marketer with a strong technical backbone to build Lifecycle Programs for end users (employees/members) within our B2B ecosystem. You will work closely with B2B business stakeholders (sales/marketing/customer success/data science) and our broader Lifecycle technical teams to increase demand generation, maximize member account activations, and drive user engagement/retention. A strong background in B2B, data, reporting, email + push marketing and basic foundational knowledge of engineering are required. You must be comfortable overseeing marketing campaigns end-to-end, from creation to deployment to outcome analysis for future iteration.
- Strategizing, developing, testing, building, and automating each piece of the customer journey for the employees/members of our B2B customers, maximizing opportunities for onboarding, user utilization and engagement, retention, as well as creating effective go-to-market campaigns
- Responsible for increasing the sales pipeline with unique demand gen campaigns and automations that create a cohesive B2C → B2B flywheel without negatively impacting B2C KPIs
- Creating reports and dashboards that help examine, share insights, and identify new marketing opportunities (with an eye toward targeted segmentation)
- Continually optimizing and elevating email programs by leveraging data and testing into personalization, with the potential for expanding into new channels in the near-future (e.g. SMS and in-app push)
- Ensuring that the growth of Calm’s B2B business fits with the overall cohesive vision and mission for Calm without any negative impact to the growth of the core B2C business
Who You Are:
- Experienced lifecycle marketing manager with successful track record in improving customer activation, engagement, and retention through digital means.
- Proficient in copywriting key messages for customer engagement campaigns - particularly when it comes to action oriented motions to drive utilization
- Significant time working with automation software (Iterable, Braze, Marketo preferred), CRM, and analytics tools.
- Comfortable working with Product, Engineering, other Lifecycle-focused roles on a consistent basis to enhance product and improve KPIs
- Demonstrable ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment with strong organizational and project management skills to manage multiple projects within tight deadlines
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Familiarity with design programs like Figma and Adobe Photoshop
- B2B experience within a primarily B2C focused company
We believe that mental health is health, and every person should be considered in the discussion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.