About Apollo Neuro
Apollo Neuroscience is pioneering a new category of wearable technology that actively improves health, using touch therapy to promote stress resilience, sleep, focus, recovery, and more. Worn on the wrist or ankle, Apollo Neuro™’s scientifically validated technology delivers gentle vibrations to the body that restore balance to the nervous system. By harnessing our natural response to soothing touch, the Apollo™ wearable is a simple, unobtrusive tool that delivers the benefits of mindfulness, without effort on the part of the user. The result? Less stress, more sleep. Less fatigue, more focus. The Apollo wearable is safe and non-invasive for adults and children alike. Developed by physicians and neuroscientists, the Apollo wearable has been tested in multiple studies and clinical trials and is proven to improve heart rate variability (HRV), a key biometric of stress resilience. For more information, visit apolloneuro.com.
About our work environment
When you join Apollo Neuro, you join a team that values empathy, respect, and a strong work ethic. As an employee, you’ll join the team on a journey of mission-driven rapid growth, with a real opportunity to influence the company, product, and users. Apollo Neuro employees receive competitive compensation, and benefits including competitive PTO, healthcare benefits, 401K with a match, and more.
We’re results-focused, and we believe that clearly defined goals combined with great people, empowerment, and autonomy create the highest quality results. We’re confident that inclusive and diverse teams working toward an important mission have the capacity to create extraordinary impact.
Who are you
Apollo Neuro is looking for a skilled Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our team. This role will own the strategy and execution of end-to-end lifecycle marketing initiatives focused on email, SMS, and in-app communications as well as loyalty and retention marketing programs to drive revenue, grow our prospect audience and customer base, and increase engagement.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Customer Experience, you’ll be a pivotal member of the communications team, ensuring an engaging and seamless customer journey from prospect to loyal customer to upsell to win-back.
You’re experienced working in an autonomous remote environment and are comfortable being nimble in a fast-moving startup as our business needs change.
The Customer Lifecycle Manager develops and executes all email, SMS, and app push campaigns for Apollo Neuroscience.
- Create and manage promotional and engagement email, SMS, and app campaigns targeted to prospective buyers and our growing customer base that include a mix of triggered, targeted and broad educational campaigns
- Write briefs for new campaigns and initiatives and help with drafting copy and copyediting
- Develop Apollo Neuro’s customer lifecycle stages across onboarding, product usage and engagement and retention and create initiatives for each stage of the customer journey (ex. Refer-A-Friend, VIP Program for beta testers or product enthusiasts)
- Develop and manage initiatives that grow the email database such as onsite lead capture pop-ups and collaborating on lead capture landing pages
- Own the full email and mobile production process (e.g., planning, development, scheduling, testing, QA, etc.) and collaborate with Content and Design in Figma to create all content, design and formatting
- Build segment lists and personalized communication strategies based on customer behaviors and other variables (e.g., past email engagement, app and website interactions, content engagement, site page visits, etc)
- Leverage segmentation tools such as Segment or High Touch to automate dynamic segmentation initiatives
- Develop and optimize automated campaign flows using Klaviyo and other technology systems used to create, generate, and distribute email and SMS campaigns. Marketo, MailChimp, Bronto, Hubspot, Salesforce CRM, platform experience is relevant.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes to ensure best practices in campaign and lead management and maintain data quality within the marketing database
- Create and maintain customer lifecycle reporting that measures campaign effectiveness and business impact; provide regular reporting to senior leadership on metrics, trends, and strategy encompassing a growth marketing mentality of testing, iterating and scaling. Connect email, SMS and in-app reporting insights to product usage and engagement.
- Own reporting and insights for NPS ensuring valuable recommendations and actions for Product and Customer Service
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop an effective communication calendar, including a plan to convert customers during the biggest seasonal events in ecommerce (Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Holiday)
- Ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM, HIPAA, and data privacy regulations such as GDPR and CCPA
- Ensure ongoing optimal list deliverability
- Ensure that creative, copy, and messaging adhere to brand guidelines
- 5+ years email marketing platform/marketing automation experience (Klaviyo preferred, Listrack, Bronto, Marketo, etc.)
- Analytical, solution-seeking mindset
- High level of technical proficiency, with familiarity with customer databases and segmentation tools
- Superior understanding of digital marketing strategy and best practices
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS and latest versions of applicable programs a plus (Windows/Mac OS)
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and ensure timelines are met
- Self-starter who is highly detail-oriented and an enthusiastic team player
- Ability to work with highly technical cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-paced, demanding remote team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Marketing
At Apollo Neuro, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together allows us to create the best possible product and technology to increase access to improved mental health. Apollo Neuro is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].