Udemy for Business is the learning platform of choice for leading global organizations with ‘off the charts’ customer satisfaction scores. As our customer base grows rapidly, we are looking for a lifecycle marketer with a track record of creating email marketing campaigns that drive key business results.
The Customer Marketing team at Udemy for Business is passionate about nurturing our customers, building loyalty, and helping organizations drive business outcomes through Udemy. In addition to joining this amazing group of Customer Marketers, you will regularly partner with internal, cross-functional teams.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Working closely with the Senior Manager of Lifecycle Marketing to develop and implement lifecycle programs that drive platform engagement and long-term usage for UB customers.
- Manage end-to-end development and execution of lifecycle marketing email campaigns and drip programs including planning, template creation, campaign setup, QA, and post send analytics
- Regularly track and communicate key performance metrics on all lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Regularly optimize and improve campaign performance through multivariate testing and key data insights
- Partner closely with Customer Success, Data Insights, Product, Engineering and D2C marketing teams on marketing strategies concerning product features, updates, and cross-functional projects
- Collaborate with data & product teams to define and measure key actions, high-value customers and help develop a platform experience to support retention.
- Work with technical teams to build marketing platform readiness for scale.
We’re excited about you because you have:
- 2-3 years working in customer engagement marketing, customer lifecycle marketing, and/or email marketing roles
- Experience with developing and managing personalized marketing campaigns and drip programs for a variety of segments
- Experience working with data to generate actionable marketing insights
- Comfortable with HTML/CSS
- Experience with ESPs/automation platform
- Excellent communicator
- Nice to have:
- Some SQL knowledge
- Experience working on Braze and/or Responsys
- Experience with Chartio/Looker
- Experience with Movable Ink
With a mission to improve lives through learning, Udemy is the world’s largest online learning destination that helps students, businesses, and governments gain the skills they need to compete in today’s economy. Millions of students are mastering new skills from 65,000 instructors teaching over 183,000 online courses in topics from programming and data science to leadership and team building. For companies, Udemy Business offers an employee training and development platform with subscription access to more than 11,000 courses in our Udemy Business catalog, learning analytics, as well as the ability to host and distribute their own content. Udemy Business is designed to upskill workers and prepare them for the jobs of tomorrow.
Udemy maintains hubs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Denver, Austin, Boston, Melbourne, Sao Paulo, Dublin, New Delhi, Ankara, Istanbul and Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania. Udemy investors include Insight Partners, Prosus (Naspers Ventures), Norwest Venture Partners, and Stripes.
At Udemy, we value diversity and inclusion and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.