Dental Intelligence is the world’s #1 software for tracking, analyzing, managing & growing dental practices. We connect to management and financial software, then track everything in a practice, analyzing instantly, automating, finding opportunities, & communicating with our customers. It’s packed with smart tools that work together to make sure nothing ever falls through the cracks again, team members save time, help more patients, increase production & so much more...
Our world class solution has awarded us recognition on top industry lists, such as the Inc. 5000 (#381), Utah’s Fastest 50 Company’s and Utah Valley’s Fast 50— in the last year alone. Our success is driven by a talented team of passionate and purpose driven people. We care about what we are doing it for and most importantly who we are doing it with. We are creating something impactful for both our customers we serve and all of us, the people who serve them.
With Dental Intel’s rapid growth comes an exciting career path and professional development opportunities. The career path will continue to progress as you grow in your skill set, development and certifications. Your course is limitless!
We’re looking for an experienced and driven Customer Lifecycle Marketer to create customer campaigns designed to engage customers & drive growth. Using tools like Hubspot, Intercom, & Salesforce you’ll leverage channels like email, in-portal messaging, product tours etc to drive customer engagement throughout the entire lifecycle.
At Dental Intelligence, we constantly ship to product features - We want to tell our customers about them in the most compelling ways. You’ll own all announcements of all releases to current customers, to do so, you’ll utilize Cross-departmental collaboration between Product, Marketing & Design.
You’ll own all customer messaging - With the help of our Marketing team, you will decide what goes out, when it goes out & who it goes out to. It will be your responsibility to create and deliver all important customer communications.
Lastly, you’ll work closely with other Marketing & Design team members on strategic growth projects to drive customer retention & expansion to help the company meet our quarterly goals.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop compelling campaigns to drive customer retention and expansion of Dental Intelligence Products.
- Test, monitor & iterate on your approach and the effectiveness of your campaigns and explain your thoughts to marketing leadership.
- Leverage customer data & analytics to highly target segments to ensure messages are sent to the right people at the right time.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product, our customers & the dental market at large.
- Develop and execute new ways to communicate the key benefits and ROI of Dental Intelligence at relevant stages of the customers lifecycle.
- Be a steward of our brand - ensure our brand promise and story are consistently being represented to our customers throughout their journey.
The skills you’ll need
- 3-5 years marketing experience with an emphasis on customer marketing & customer communication.
- You’ve driven meaningful improvement in customer engagement and retention through personalized marketing programs.
- You have a high proficiency in marketing automation technology.
- You’re highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through reports, A/B testing, and optimization
- You are a great writer - You have the ability to create compelling marketing copy that inspires action.
- You have the ability to take a concept all the way from idea to deliverable.
- You have led complex projects where multiple teams and stakeholders were involved.
- You have experience with Salesforce.
- Experience in Hubspot, Mailchimp, Intercom.
- Marketing experience in B2B SaaS.
- Graphic Design
At di., we know that our team is the most important part of our success. With this belief in mind, we have designed a complete compensation plan with benefits, rewards and perks that allow you to be successful in whatever level of career you are currently in from a part time student wanting an incredible paid learning experience to a full-time driven strategist.
At di., you’ll enjoy:
- Employer contribution to health insurance premiums (minimum 60% independent of individual or family coverage selected)
- di. will contribute $1,500 annually into your Health Savings Account
- Eligible for $2,500 Annually towards approved Student Tuition Reimbursements
- 100% Coverage of Life and Disability Insurance.
- 3 Weeks of PTO
- 401K with up to 5.5% Match
- Unlimited access to financial planners and fund managers to help you plan and improve your long-term financial wants and needs.
- $100 on your first anniversary date
- $500 on your fifth anniversary date plus dinner out on di.
- $1000 on your tenth anniversary date plus a paid weekend getaway
- Complimentary well-stocked kitchen and break rooms with full lunch served on Thursday’s
- Access to annual corporate ski passes, gyms, Free Play at dozens of facilities in the state.
- Ongoing continuing human performance coaching
- Paid parental leave (4 weeks maternal/paternal)
- 9 paid Holidays plus a half day to celebrate your birthday
- Awesome di. Swag
Compensation, benefits, rewards and perks are great, but they don’t make a company or individual successful - the work we do does. At di, we’re enabling dental practice across the country to grow smarter and faster, allowing them to do more and even better dentistry and ultimately improving the oral healthcare of America. At di., we make a difference for thousands of lives every day. This is what truly defines success. We make a difference for our customers, our partners and our team members and it’s this work that we are passionate about driving us to show up each day while enjoying all the other financial benefits and perks.