Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet.
Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
- Lead and execute lifecycle marketing strategy globally for B2B, B2C and Services verticals of Zilingo.
- Implement marketing strategies to grow and retain the users on all business verticals.
- Experiment and optimize the entire lifecycle strategy at the microsegment level.
- Ensure campaign management at scale, across different country markets.
- Devise an experimentation methodology to optimize content, incentives, product features using the marketing automation suite.
- Drive the Lifecycle marketing KPIs like Lifetime value, retention, churn.
- Setup processes for campaign management aligning various local market stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Reduce the qualitative aspects of content and creative elements.
- Manage a team of Lifecycle marketing experts, marketing automation experts and email marketer.
- Mentor and manage cross-functional team members from analytics teams, product development teams, content and creative teams.
Must haves for this position
- A Bachelor's Degree with 4+ years of experience.
- Expert in at least one of the marketing automation platforms like Salesforce marketing cloud, Braze, MoEngage.
- Deep understanding of Marketing Automation and email/SMS marketing techniques.
- Hands on with data and comfortable to query data and build hypotheses.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills delivering campaigns across multiple countries.
- Strong communication and skills.
- Analytical and data driven thought process.