Pango Group, an Aura Company, helps customers monitor, manage, and protect against the risks associated with their identities and personal information in a digital world. Backed by WndrCo, Warburg Pincus and General Catalyst, Pango Group is dedicated to creating the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of industry-leading cybersecurity solutions. Our vision is to become THE go-to resource for every cyber protection need individuals may face - today and in the future.
Join us for the ride!
As part of the Marketing team, you’ll be a key player in driving Pango’s customer communication channels, deploying efforts against prospecting, upsell & cross-sell opportunities, retention, and lapsed customers. This role requires experience in setting up, running, and measuring campaigns in collaboration with members of the larger marketing team and key cross-functional partners. They must be excellent project managers who feel comfortable working cross-functionally to deliver results-oriented programs. This position requires an individual who can execute in an extremely fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Build and execute multi-channel campaigns using several tools including email marketing, push notifications, and other platforms to drive new subscribers, and increase the value of our existing customers and current subscriber retention across the Pango business. Report on the effectiveness of these campaigns to internal stakeholders.
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and campaign goals and propose strategies to deliver on KPIs.
- Own the communication strategy & roadmap throughout the customer journey
- Set up campaigns for effective measurement including clean test & control groups and regularly track performance with the mindset of continuing to optimize and ideate to drive new subscribers and CLTV
- Take direct ownership of daily, weekly and monthly campaign metrics and partner with the broader team to create necessary dashboards to monitor performance insights
- Own the customer communication deployment process partnering with key stakeholders.
- Be a champion of best-in-class email and CLM messaging tactics staying abreast of the latest trends and tools to help drive the next generation of Pango’s customer messaging
What you bring to the table:
- Required: 2-3 years developing and managing email campaigns
- Experience working in a highly cross-functional environment managing several different stakeholders
- Experience in subscription business models and metrics (LTV, churn, etc.) is a plus
- Experience using CRM tools to build email campaigns and automated campaigns is required. Active Campaign experience is a plus.
- Highly analytical with a deep understanding of A/B testing
- Experience working with engineering teams to implement needed technical solutions, setup communication sequences and deliver best in class lifecycle campaigns
- Strong presentation and Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Ability to multitask and run several campaigns simultaneously
- Ability to troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues, and other marketing ops functions
- Data-driven mindset with an understanding of marketing analytics and measurement tools
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to work with a remote team is paramount
As part of Pango Group, you will:
Solve real customer problems. Pango Group’s point solutions allow consumers to address their immediate cyber protection needs. Our mandate is to continuously anticipate our customers’ evolving digital security needs to create best-in-class solutions aimed at keeping them safe.
See your impact. We are a scrappy, nimble organization where individual contributions are needed and valued. You will see your impact every day.
Accelerate your career. As we expand, you will have the opportunity to learn new technologies, products, and markets in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment.
Most importantly, you’ll get to work with other talented people at a company where people matter. If you want to put your fingerprint on an organization and leapfrog your growth, this is the place for you.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on “protected categories,” Pango Group is committed to being an inclusive community where all feel welcome. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Pango Group.