High-growth start-up looking for a tech savvy Lifecycle Manager to help build the future of B2B Commerce.
Full-time · Amsterdam
- Innovative online B2B marketplace to bring brands and retailers together transforming wholesale commerce;
- Using machine learning to match retailers with suppliers; data, recommendations, social interaction, etc.;
- Talented team and extremely ambitious growth plans
- Transformed a former restaurant into an office space. Obviously, the bar is still standing and open on Friday’s (true story)!
We make wholesale better. On a daily basis, we find unique brands and use machine learning to connect them with the right retailers. We take the guesswork out of the equation by unlocking the power of data for all. Leveraging our social platform to create interactions between both parties, our mission translates two-fold: 1) retailers can easily discover and purchase distinctive and high quality products in smaller quantities and; 2) brands can quickly do business with new buyers in new regions. With our vision to provide unique merchandise for every store, we seek to help both retailers and brands grow their business.
What are we looking for:
Orderchamp is seeking a full-time Customer Lifecycle Manager to join our fast-growing team in Amsterdam. You will be at the forefront of our success by taking our retailer and brand engagement to the next level.
You are responsible for all lifecycle marketing flows, CRM automation and customer (email) campaigns, both for acquisition and retention. You will build and optimise nurture flows and endlessly test different campaigns on different customer segments to drive conversion. And not to be forgotten: you will create data-driven reporting and present your findings to other teams.
You have a deep understanding of digital marketing and you will also leverage our existing technology stack to improve the efficiency of marketing and sales teams.
You are a strong organiser, are tech- and data-minded and pay (lots) of attention to detail. You love ownership and autonomy and like to run projects from A to Z. You will interact with different teams to make sure your flows and campaigns are up-to-date in terms of tracking and goals.
- Academic thinking level;
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing automation role (preferably international and in eCommerce);
- Experience with Drip, Marketo, HubSpot or similar tools
- Experience with common templating languages used in email marketing like Liquid, Smarty, Twig or Mustache
- Experience with Segment or similar integrators
- Asset: HTML/CSS specifically for email purposes.
- Create and manage our lifecycle marketing flows, CRM automation and build scalable customer (email) campaigns both for acquisition and retention
- Leverage our technology to streamline inbound and outbound marketing and help marketing and sales teams to work smarter and faster
- Create data-driven reporting on customer engagement throughout the lifecycle
- Coordinate the technical implementation of new features, flows and campaigns with Development teams to safeguard tracking and performance
- Constantly experiment with customer segmentation to drive highly targeted customer activation and retention
- Build and improve our email templates from scratch with a deep understanding of email specific HTML/CSS and knowledge of common templating languages
- Competitive base salary;
- Excellent work equipment (MacBook, large screen, etc.);
- A real ambitious, fun and inspiring work surrounding (see above);
- A spacious office in the heart of Amsterdam (Leidseplein), incl. N64/Switch/PS1;
- Room for ownership and initiative within a fast-growing start-up organisation;
- Weekly drinks in Amsterdam. We celebrate our success!
Ready to join this rocketship? 🚀