There are not many times in your career when you get the opportunity to be part of a multi-billion-dollar franchise, work with great people and build out your resume. Welcome to HP’s Instant Ink organization! With HP Instant Ink, our goal is to address the #1 pain point consumers have been telling us about printing: cost of ink. Through a new and innovative model, we are transforming the global inkjet market by changing the perceived value of ink while enabling additional, new revenue generating business models. HP Instant Ink represents one of the top strategic priorities for HP’s Print organization and will give you visibility at the highest levels in the company. You could be part of this team building new CLM solutions.
As a Customer Lifecycle Manager, you will be a crucial part of the HP Instant Ink CLM team focused on driving customer retention and revenue per subscriber. Your responsibilities will include developing and executing programs and initiatives to drive higher engagement and retention within our customer base. You will execute campaigns through multiple channels including email, SMS and push notifications. Your main objective will be to grow and retain key consumer segments through compelling marketing that drives satisfaction and reduces churn. This role involves a data-driven approach to reviewing consumer marketing efforts and consumer preferences to identify trends. You will partner with the product and design teams to develop and execute campaigns and solutions that optimize the Instant Ink customer’s experience.
- Propose and execute programs to retain and grow customers across the customer lifecycle.
- Launch experiments designed to increase subscriber engagement, retention, and revenue. Implement winning concepts at scale.
- Design, launch, and improve subscriber communications experiences for new and existing services. Develop customer journeys to guide experience design.
- Work with Product Management and Engineering teams to enhance product and improve KPIs.
- Lead customer communications initiatives (email, app, web, SMS) to improve engagement and retention, maintaining consistent messaging throughout customer interactions.
- Measure initiative performance and communicate results.
- Champion customer perspective using a thorough understanding of customer data, survey feedback and NPS feedback.
- Use creativity, analytical horsepower, customer empathy, and product understanding to build business cases for new initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on communications, marketing, or business. MBA or applicable Masters degree a plus.
- 7+ years of experience leading customer-centric email, CRM and/or multi-channel engagement, retention or lifecycle marketing programs. Experience in a digital subscription business, digital agency and/or work experience at leading digital company highly desired.
- Proven experience driving impact across the lifecycle (activation, engagement, re-engagement) via digital channels (in-product, email, SMS).
- Wide-ranging knowledge of customer journey, lifecycle, and related tools and platforms. Experience with marketing automation/CRM software and email tools (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and creating workflows such as Journey Builder in Marketing Cloud.
- Experience in customer segmentation strategies and subscriber management.
- Analytic and data driven with demonstrated ability to understand key performance drivers and turn insights into actionable and successful tactics. Experience with methods for gaining customer insights (research, surveys, a/b tests). Comfort interpreting a variety of different data sources from qualitative research to primary survey data to secondary data sources and creating one cohesive story.
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines, in a busy, evolving, fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change, and have experience in building programs quickly from the bottom up
- A passion for problem-solving, learning and educating others along with a strong empathy for customers
- Able to leverage strong communication skills to foster collaborative relationships across functional teams and deliver ongoing updates and presentations
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are. From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!