Performance Marketing, Customer Lifecycle Manager
Location: Remote USA - This role can be performed anywhere from the United States.
GoPro requires that all onsite visitors and workers be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Vaccination is not required to perform this role, but you will not be permitted to visit GoPro’s office locations if you are unvaccinated. An exception to this rule may be made if you qualify for an approved accommodation.
GoPro is seeking a seasoned, Performance Marketing, Customer Lifecyle Manager who will be responsible for owning the entire engagement and cross-sell/up-sell, strategy and execution on our existing customer segment. The ideal candidate is an individual who can think strategically about the big picture, is data driven and can lead projects from end-to-end. The individual will also bring their expertise about Performance Marketing to the table, come up with fresh ideas to move business objectives forward and can work well independently in a matrixed environment.
What You Will Do
- Create and execute retention lifecycle marketing strategies driving specific engagement, cross-sell/up-sell goals and optimizing KPIs across multiple channels including email, mobile InApp/Push, SMS
- Own entire customer-centric journeys beyond core CRM channels, working hand-in-hand with Digital Creative, E-Commerce, Advertising, Product Marketing and other cross functional teams to deliver a seamless engagement and upgrade experience
- Work closely with Data Science and Analytics teams to build user segmentation, profiles, propensity models to target the right audience, with relevant messaging
- Define, benchmark, monitor and optimize success KPIs that achieves business goals
- Use a data-driven approach to test, report on results, apply learnings and optimize KPIs
Skills We’re Excited About
- Minimum 5+ years of experience leading development of lifecycle initiatives oriented around retention/upsell goals, from strategy to execution
- Experience managing multi-channel 1-to-many marketing campaigns such as email, mobile, SMS ideally working in a customer-centric organization
- In depth knowledge of marketing automation, customer data platforms and conversion tracking and reporting tools
- Proven record of driving KPIs aggressively, taking a data-driven approach by default
- Energetic and well-organized multitasker who is comfortable switching from strategy to execution on a daily basis
- Able to work independently and proactively
- Ego-free team player who enjoys bringing other team members along and sharing knowledge
- Excellent communicator with a talent for telling compelling stories and an ability to adapt their message to various internal audiences
- Excellent grasp of Performance Marketing best practices
- Must be able to work Pacific Daylight Time hours
- Get your very own GoPro camera + gear
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – premiums are 100% paid for employees, 80% paid for dependents
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Generous time off policy
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for new parents
- Pre-tax and Roth 401(k) options
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- LiveHealthy monthly wellness reimbursement
- Innovative remote-friendly wellness classes and events
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The ranges added below are for Colorado-based hires only and will be dependent on candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ. Pay range: $79,900 – $94,000.