Cloudinary is the leading provider of media management solutions, powering the trusted, award-winning visual experiences for many of your favorite brands. Cloudinary is the de facto media platform standard for developers and brand managers looking to upload, store, transform, manage, and deliver images and videos online. With over 50 billion assets managed, up to 2000 pieces of content processed by algorithms each second, and a $1B valuation, Cloudinary is quickly becoming the visual media layer of the Internet. We are at an exciting stage, rapidly expanding our product offering, entering new market segments, extending the customer base, and featuring over 8,500 customers including household names like Bombas, Levi's, NBC, Neiman Marcus, Minted, and Peloton.
We offer a values-driven, supportive environment in which you will constantly learn and evolve; a place where your ideas will be embraced and pursued. We are proud of our collaborative, and growth-minded work culture, being included in the Forbes Cloud 100 for the last four years, and being a multi-time winner of many “Best Place to Work” awards.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Customer Lifecycle Manager to own the strategy and execution of customer experience and lifecycle marketing initiatives, from onboarding initiatives to helping our customers adopt the product, grow, and be successful from end to end.
As a Customer Lifecycle Manager, you will lead the development of impactful, data-driven campaigns that drive measurable customer engagement outcomes to identify and size opportunities, analyze campaigns, generate insights, and balance goals. If you have a passion to work directly with customers to understand their needs of the market and be able to ensure thought out programs throughout the customer’s journey then this could be for you! This role can be fully remote in the U.S.
- Identify key, measurable metrics for lifecycle programs and a growth mentality with the ability to test and scale rapidly
- Create and refine effective programs that leverage long term relationships for the customer journey end to end
- Creating content and creative campaigns for all stages of the customer lifecycle
- Manage Customer Engagement tools and works closely with Ops team
- Engage in discovery and research of voice of customer, customer needs, analytics, and requirements across industries and customer roles to deliver an end-to-end, holistic customer experience.
- Support the evolution of the Customer Experience, developing the self service customer journey, onboarding, roadmap, and drive adoption.
- Work closely with business partners (eg. Product, Business Lines) to improve the customer experience and define elements needed to deliver the experience.
- Provide input and participate in customer research and customer validation processes to identify customer workflow and unmet needs using a variety of methods including a/b testing, running betas, customer interviews and surveys etc.
- Partner with analytics teams to define proper tracking and tagging of designed experiences to ensure they are meeting success measures and OKRs
- Maintain strong communication and a collaborative approach across different stakeholders
- 2+ years experience in Lifecycle marketing, Customer Marketing
- Analytical, data driven, detail and impact oriented, leadership skills, strongly organized and able to manage multiple projects
- Proven track record of maintaining positive relationships and successful programs
- Strong analytical skills for robust data-driven decision making, continuous optimization, experimentation methodologies, and A/B testing.
- A solid understanding of what activation, engagement, and upsell metrics are and a track record of significantly impacting them through Lifecycle programs.
- A strong command of email automation platforms and customer-engagement tools and experience in a variety of marketing channels.
- A passion for deeply understanding customer needs, challenges, development styles, and buyer and user personas.
- Familiar with various customer engagement tools (Intercom, Mailchimp)
- Comfortable working with developers in a technical environment
- Must be fluent with speaking and writing in English
Cloudinary is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing a diverse workforce.