Paysafe brings together the payment methods your customers want and the payment services your business needs into focused solutions built around customer problems. We are one of the fastest growing, most ambitious and profitable businesses in the payments sector.
Our key objectives include driving international growth and launching innovative products globally. This is a hugely exciting time at Paysafe, and w e are looking for a Customer Lifecycle Executive to join the Digital Wallets (Skrill and NETELLER) Marketing team .
This position is the perfect opportunity for a proactive graduate, ambitious to start their marketing career in the fintech sector. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a can-do attitude able to work successfully in a cross functional way with the marketing department to drive customer growth initiatives.
As a Customer Lifecycle Executive, you will be at the heart of the decision-making process and will therefore be exposed to rapid levels of professional development and responsibility . Here are a few more details about the position:
- Reporting to the Head of CRM, the Customer Lifecycle Executive is to support the end-to-end process for Customer Lifecycle Communications.
- The role will have an 80/20 split - 80% focused on Automated Lifecycle progr ams a nd 20% supporting the Prepaid Card communications strategy .
- This role will work closely with the Customer Lifecycle Manager and will support across all stages in the campaign process.
- Work directly with the wider digital team to ensure best practice approaches are fully adhered to across all channels.
- Monitor programs performance and communicate with internal stakeholders regarding campaign goals, targeting, content, scope & ROI.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of all cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Work closely with key stakeholders to develop campaign briefs and operational execution plans
- Build and maintain a strong and highly collaborative relationship across the marketing teams – ensuring Digital Channels, Product & Internal Communications are effectively integrated into the campaign/project process
- Suggest ideas for testing and ongoing optimization.
- Marketing Degree or similar preferred
- Previous experience in digital marketing will be a strong plus
- Experienced in Microsoft Packages, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communications skills
- Tenacious – overcomes barriers to effective working with a continuous improvement approach
- Commercially driven and eager to develop and execute new online marketing and promotion initiatives.
- Team player, able to effectively collaborate and work with stakeholders across a wide range of locations and positions.
- Able to manage multiple projects in parallel to meet strict deadlines.
- Proactive attitude championing best-in-class marketing
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.