KOHO is a quickly scaling FinTech company backed by leading investors and advisors from around the world. We started KOHO because we believe in doing two things:
Democratizing access to the best financial products and giving everyone a great financial foundation.
Since our journey began 6 years ago, we’ve raised more than $130M, grown the KOHO Collective to over 200 employees and created accounts for more than 400,000 Canadians.
About the Role
We’re looking for a rockstar of a Customer Lifecycle (CRM) Lead nurture and activate users as they get to know KOHO. We’re seeking a high-impact leader, strategist, and analyst to optimize the customer journey from start to finish with impactful messaging and well-timed reminders. If you’re a master of funnel conversion with the keenest eye in the game for driving adoption and reducing churn, then we should talk.
Our dream candidate is driven, collaborative, and has a proven track record of deploying complex multi-channel marketing programs successfully, and thrives on the technical aspects of those programs.
You will partner closely with our Email Specialist and Content Lead to define department processes, creating a well-oiled machine that is constantly experimenting, A/B-testing, and optimizing our funnel. Primarily working via email, push notifications, in-app messages, and SMS, you’re obsessive about tracking performance and pivoting when needed.
What You'll Do
- Assist marketing stakeholders with their campaign plans to help determine targeting, strategies, campaign priorities, and both short-term & long-term goals
- Actively participate in the establishment, follow up and optimization of campaign KPIs
- Work closely with our partners as consultants on CRM best practices for co-marketing campaigns
- Be proactive and flexible on a day-to-day level, and be able to work in fast-paced environment subject to short notice changes/updates
- Provide suggestions on segmentation and appropriate personalization data to support campaign objectives
- Work with data & analytics team to develop an in-depth understanding of user behaviour and campaign responsiveness
- Build a process for setting up automations and campaigns and increasing efficiency in processes
- Be an expert in all matter related to Braze
- Work with technical product partners, developers and engineers for technical requirements, troubleshooting, process improvement, channel expansion
- QA of all automated campaigns and ad-hoc sends
- Manage and coordinate our weekly email newsletter with various marketing stakeholders and editorial team
Who You Are
- Detail and process oriented. Comfortable managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Excited about marketing automation, product enhancement and improving customer communications through CRM tools.
- Someone with a can-do attitude and willingness to jump in and help where needed in terms of team initiatives
- A strategic and analytical thinker who is comfortable thinking in terms of short and long-term goals
- Someone with strong interpersonal skills that can be collaborative effectively with relevant teams and people at all levels
- Skilled at marrying data & segmentation with creative assets to craft personalized, dynamic content.
- Excited to automate workflows, tackle problems, and grow our communications to be best-in-class.
- Constantly staying on top of trends in lifecycle marketing to identify new opportunities both within and beyond the cryptocurrency industry.
- Comfortable with scrappy beginnings, yet fully aware of what brilliant looks like and able to progress methodically towards a north star.
What You'll Need
- 6+ years of experience with CRM/ESP platforms or other digital marketing software (Iterable, Braze, Salesforce, Customer.io, AEM, Wordpress, other CMS)
- Ability to target audiences and create campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Experience with A/B testing and multivariate experiments.
- Hands-on experience managing and marketing lifecycle programs, drip series, etc.
- Forward-thinker with the ability to work independently, thrive in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity or uncertainty.
- Strong project management skills. Experience managing multiple campaigns from various marketing stakeholders via project management software (Monday, JIRA, Asana, etc)
- Ability to balance day-to-day execution and big-picture, strategic thinking.
- Thorough understanding of web and email content design and optimization
- Highly technology literate; quickly learns new applications and tools
- Experience building & coordinating a weekly email newsletter
- Familiarity with cutting/resizing design assets
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and/or SQL
- Critical thinker who can get scrappy when needed, and over-communicates results to stakeholders
- Someone who’s able to problem solve and not get blocked by ‘i can’t do this because…’
Joining the (lovely!) KOHO Team
We invest time and resources into making sure KOHO is as good as the people we hire. Here are some of the reasons we attract the best people:
• Balance Your Life - Generous PTO policy and a lifestyle spending account
• Work Anywhere - Permanently remote and $1,000 to set up your home office
• Level Up - Access to an in-house certified performance coach
• Reach Your Goals - Salary assessments twice a year, annual training allowance, maternity & parental leave top up
• The KOHO Culture - We have won 6 "Great Place to Work ®" awards since 2019
The KOHO culture is one of collaboration, creativity, and diverse perspectives. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive, accessible environment for everyone. If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding accessibility needs, please contact email@example.com and the People and Culture team will be happy to help.