Voyager is a Publicly traded company listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange (VYGR.CN), OTC Markets (VYGVF) and the Frankfurt Exchange (UCD2). Voyager is the global leader in agency cryptocurrency brokerage. At Voyager we are building the financial services firm of the future that will be used by millions of users globally to easily access trade, invest and earn in the cryptocurrency markets.
We are a team of finance and technology industry veterans dedicated to empowering and servicing investors in one of the most exciting asset classes to date - crypto. Our founders stem from reputable finance and technology organizations like E*TRADE, Uber, TradeIt, Lightspeed Financial and more.
The Voyager team includes employees with diverse backgrounds and skills. Our culture has quickly grown into one that promotes collaboration, transparency, and entrepreneurialism.
To learn more about Voyager please visit us at www.investvoyager.com.
We are changing the world and love what we do so if you want to work at a fast paced, exciting environment please apply.
- Develop and execute the roadmap for segment-driven, customer lifecycle development programs.
- Hone Voyager's retail customer segmentation strategy and funnel and continue to evolve with new information.
- Tap into current and to-be-launched product and marketing program initiatives to determine how best to weave these programs into customer development.
- Design a pipeline of experimental programs/communications across all key customer touch points.
- Apply the latest approaches to test, learn, and evolve programs and messaging as efficiently as possible.
- Manage development and evolution of communications across the marketing, operations and support teams.
- Ensure the latest tools and technology are in place to track and analyze activities and performance.
- Minimum 5+ years leading customer lifecycle development programs that include email, in-app messaging, and more.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, prioritize, and execute the most impactful customer lifecycle initiatives.
- Results-oriented and flexible, able to move between leading and being hands-on, as needed.
- Strong data-analytics orientation.
- Brand-driven writing and editing skills.
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills.
- Requires experience in high-growth consumer technology and/or fintech consumer marketing.
- Knowledge of the cryptocurrency consumer is a plus.
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Benefits including healthcare (medical, dental, vision) and 401k
- Stock Options
Voyager is headquartered in New York City with satellite offices in New Jersey, California, Toronto and Bordeaux.
Please contact us via the button below or at [email protected] with your resume and a brief explanation as to why you would like to join the Voyager team.
Please note that during COVID-19 we are working remotely.