We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
We have a message to get out: we’re growing. Fast. ALDI is one of the fastest-growing retailers in the nation, and we are charting an aggressive growth course to become the third-largest U.S. grocery retailer by store count by the end of 2022. That’s why we need people dedicated to helping us connect with our new customers and keeping our current customers coming back for more! On our Marketing, Advertising and PR teams, you can do just that, showing the nation just what kind of company we are. With a thriving organization like ours, this can make for a rewarding career.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Manages the entire creative marketing deliverable cycle for email, including content planning, communication with the photo studio, creative feedback and selection, QA, implementation, daily monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting.
• Provides creative strategy input and makes recommendations on product selection, creative execution, number of deliverables, and post-op edits.
• Develops a robust testing roadmap to improve open and click through rate.
• Provides consulting to Direct Leader for further development of Customer Interaction strategy in email marketing.
• Collaborates with external agencies and internal stakeholders to identify new areas of opportunity.
• Recommends process improvements for area of responsibility.
• Analyzes existing procedures continually with the objective of driving simplicity and effectiveness.
• Uses internal and external data to provide recommendations for action in assigned area of responsibility.
• Manages multiple projects by anticipating challenges, troubleshooting problems, proposing solutions, managing quality, and ensuring deadline adherence.
• Provides cross-functional support to teams in the Customer Interaction department.
• Stays up to date on news and trends in assigned area of responsibility.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Business, Liberal Arts or a related field.
• A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in Marketing, eCommerce, Customer Service, Market Research or a related field.
• 2+ years of experience in the field of email campaign management.
• Proficiency in HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Preferred experience with Adobe CS (Campaign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Analytics), Digital Cheetah, Bronto, or similar.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instruction.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
• Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
• Proven ability to use insights and data to create recommendations.
• Possesses ability to ‘sell’ ideas/strategies to leadership.
• Possesses a self-starter attitude and ability to work without direct supervision.
• Thinks critically and analytically.
• Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
• Knowledge of products and services of the company.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, consistently prioritizing, meeting deadlines and remaining calm under pressure.
• Must be available to work nights, weekends, and variable schedule(s) in or out of the office when deemed necessary.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.