Brainly is looking for a customer engagement marketer to build and lead a customer engagement marketing team responsible for engaging the millions of students who use Brainly for homework help. Exciting opportunity to build this function from scratch at a mission-driven company with millions of members worldwide.
- Develop engagement marketing strategy
- Develop measurable KPIs for user engagement and conversion and provide regular performance updates
- Implement integrated campaigns across email, push notifications, SMS, on-site, and in-app
- Implement audience segmentation, providing custom content to students, parents, and educators
- Work closely with marketing, PR, and product teams to develop marketing calendar
- Work with creative team to create marketing assets and continuing to test and iterate
- Work closely with product teams to support their engagement and conversion initiatives and develop go-to-market strategies for new product launches
- Work with global markets team to apply US best practices to foreign markets
- Hire additional team members to help execute strategy
- Own relationships with the vendors in our marketing stack and negotiate contract renewals
- 5+ years of customer engagement marketing experience
- Experience across channels: email, push notification, SMS, on-site, in-app
- At least 1 year of people management experience
- Both creative and analytical skills
- Consumer subscription experience
- Analytical but also creative
- Detail-oriented but also able to set high-level strategy
- Able to delegate but also get hands dirty
Skills and systems:
- Experience with customer engagement marketing tools like Blueshift, Braze, Iterable, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.
- Location: Manhattan, NY
- Availability: full-time position
- Competitive compensation package
- Competitive benefits including health insurance (medical, dental, vision), 401K plan, FSAs, commuter benefits, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid CitiBike program, weekly company lunches, company events, and more
- We are committed to your professional development by providing opportunities to participate in conferences, trainings, and courses
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the world's largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. At brainly.com, and its group of websites around the world, students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 150 million users each month.