We are looking for a CE (Customer Engagement) Manager I - Email Marketing, to support Disney's Consumer Products, Games, and Publishing business.
This new role supports our growth from our email marketing program, helping us improve the reach and effectiveness of our email marketing program.
You will manage all requirements for messaging and creative, QA, and reporting of all Email, Push, and SMS efforts. You will also manage audiences lists for email and other related marketing programs.
Role reports to our Customer Engagement Manager II - Email Marketing.
- Manage end-to-end email process, from setup and audience segmentation to execution and reporting.
- Manage process for all email messaging / creative tickets (sourcing all required data from across different teams)
- Recommend ways to improve email campaigns based on email analytics and findings
- Improve email programs through testing of creative, content, targeting, and more.
- Coordinate with other teams within The Walt Disney Company to source new email lists and coordinate related email programs
- Compile weekly & monthly email reports.
- Work with Retail Marketing team to support foot traffic-driving programs for brick and mortar campaigns
- 2+ years of marketing experience, with a emphasis on email marketing
- Experience with Email Service Provider Platforms
- Basic HTML knowledge to troubleshoot email code a plus
- Understanding of email analytics to assess performance and make improvement recommendations
- Comfortable working with team members at different levels
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or the equivalent preferred.